piroxicam price walmart
viagra overnight in 24 hours
griseofulvin ultra 250 mg side effects
volequin levofloxacin 500 mg
bga 85 stihl lithium ion handheld blower for sale
can order viagra chemist
50 mg sildenafil 40er dose sky
alternative to warfarin australia
can you buy lasix over the counter at walgrens
werking furosemide 20 mg
cheapest levitra cialis
ondansetron side effects dizziness in pregnancy
is it safe to take ibuprofen when breast feeding
man in viagra commercial
wylers beef bouillon cubes ingredients in benadryl
best herbal viagra blood flow
follitropin beta generic nexium
effexor xr overnight delivery
linezolid penetration in csf
is benadryl cream safe while pregnant
orlistat capsule online
buy nizoral shampoo 7 oz
buy valtrex medication
amoxicillin for ear infection in toddlers
clomid without prescription india
fda recalls generic lexapro
topamax bad taste in mouth
buy cytotec in singapore
metoprolol 25 mg pretzel
can metformin cause weight gain in pcos weight
what over the counter sildenafil in it canada
voltaren emulgel gel 10 mgg
order dapoxetine tqeovertoz
fosamax tablet 70 mg 4 tb hard
qualquer pessoa pode comprar viagra brasil
quando usar provera
jual viagra australia
is it safe to take viagra and alcohol
cost of orlistat in dublin
is viagra safe to use it you drink alcohol
valerian 45 mg dosering ibuprofen
buy ivermectin humans uk
estradiol pg ml to nmoll definition
telefono para comprar cytotec
mechanism of action of aspirin overdose in cats
takakura composting ingredients in aleve
kamagra x4me co uk
propecia vs. generic
generic zyrtec wegmans
aripiprazole generic manufacturers of levothyroxine
medicine keflex 500 mg
alphastat orlistat over the counter
prednisone 40 mg per day
dulcolax stool softener uk eco
when did zofran come out on the market
best time ttc clomid
z xin ciprofloxacino 250 mg
viagra in kiew
cetraxal otico 10 ml posologia bactrim
en lima donde puedo comprar cytotec
fibricor vs tricor generic
benzoyl peroxide face wash australia flag
clomid twins on purpose in spanish
cost phenergan injection
glucophage price in pakistan a300f
aspirin 75 mg uk
naprosyn 250 mg safe for early pregnancy 1st week
order clomid deliver in 24 hours
cost for dexamethasone
irbesartan 300 mg precio del
price of evista at costco
hoodia gordonii pills australian
viagra kamagra werkzame bestanddelen sildenafil
beloc zok 50 mg etken maddesin
generic nortriptyline tqeovertoz
dolven 200 mg posologie metronidazole
there generic olmesartan
where to buy clomid in hongkong
generic lovastatin medication side
paxil online overnight
viagra ausland bestellen
tussionex brand vs generic synthroid
generico do viagra da eurofarma gautier
venlafaxine actavis 75 mg
amoxicillin 875 mg expiration date
acyclovir tablets boots uk ltd
low dose baby aspirin pain reliever 81 mg 200 tablets
cardura 2 mg pfizer viagra
azathioprine tablets price
celecoxib 200 mg componentes
felodipine side effects nhs discounts
labetalol concentration in the eyes
benzoyl peroxide safe towels at target
how much is esomeprazole 40 in chemists in ireland
cialis 10 mg verpakking
verapamil hcl er 240 mg side effects
brand name viagra under four dollars a pill
best food to eat with warfarin
zofran safe first trimester
does erythromycin come in different flavours
cardura generico de cialis
slow k tab 600 mg ibuprofen dosage
diclofenac na cf 50 mg bijwerkingen griepprik
cialis fast delivery in 3 days
viagra pill price in uae
how does prozac work in the brain
bentyl 10 mg capsulas de salud
acetazolamide generic for diamox
prix zyrtec sans ordonnance
canadian pharmacies flomax
dexamethasone in glandular fever
cipro 500 mg to treat uti
can i buy safe viagra online
clomipramine 25 mg
kamagra gel in bangalore
renal scan with lasix washout cost
omeprazole 40 mg capsule what is for
need to get metronidazole in china
premarin tabs 0 625 mg
trandate 100 mg graviditet
generic vs wellbutrin
neurontin 600 mg en espaÃ±ol
lannett generic levothyroxine
bupropion manufacturers india
lamisil defense review
gabapentin 600 mg tablets sold at drug emporium
humex loratadine 10 mg
time in therapeutic range warfarin antidote
propranolol mechanism of action in anxiety treatment
olanzapine 10 mg nedirt
nrg3 buy online uk viagra
kamagra oral jelly shops in kuala lumpur
doxepin for hives 150 mg
clomiphene and fsh in men
where can i order nolvadex and clomid
best viagra chennai
lisinopril alrernative over the counter
how do you take liquid nolvadex
baclofen 10 mg tablet use
augmentin 875 mg indications
allopurinol eg 200 mg
liquid diflucan dosage in infants
best motrin advil
hydroxyzine 50 mg recreational marijuana
comprar cytotec c.r.
imitrex cipla ltd india
alli diet aid where to buy
ic buspirone 5 mg
doxycycline hyclate 100 mg for ear infections
1250 mg prednisone pulse therapy side effects
can you buy promethazine codeine in mexico
12v 20ah lithium ion battery uk time
losartan 80 mg
sildenafil pfizer 50 mg filmtabletta ?ra
does amoxicillin 1000 mg have writing on them
cheaper alternative tricor
claratyne inactive ingredients in lisinopril
tranxilium 5 mg dosierung aspirin
demser generic nexium
reviews on celexa 60 mg
duspatalin retard 200 mg mebeverine hydrochloride usa
prednisone 10 mg snort
allegra via articles vacuole documented in plos one
300 mg gabapentin for migraine
generic aspirin free excedrin
discursuri celebrex traduse in limba
bingo chips ingredients in aleve
fluconazole 150 mg nedir
prednisone glucose metabolism in liver
celebrex how long is it safe to take
best viagra natural
cheap price prilosec
azithromycin in food
best time take crestor morning night
ibuprofen over counter medicine
nitrofurantoin 50 mg dosis de amoxicilina
levonorgestrel in philippines
amoxil over counter drug
paroxetine indications usage
buy canadian prozac 40mg online
buy zofran odt online
ibuprofen solubility in 0.1n hcl
aspirin 100 mg protector
cordarone 200 mg tabletas
prix jnane abilify
6000 mg of seroquel xr
buy motorola 3 6 lithium ion battery
metformin 500 mg zum abnehmen
viagra uk net
proper way use cytotec abortion online
clopidogrel 75 mg genericos
free trial singulair 10 mg
iframe cheap viagra
strattera generic india pharmacy
baclofen 10 mg comprimidos de cafe
xenical costo colombia
zyprexa product monograph canada
can i get gel metronidazole online
para que se usa amoxicillin 400 mg
nursing resposibilities for flagyl in newbors
hydrocodone acetaminophen safe dose
cheap crestor prescription
does cialis 5 mg lower blood pressure
levothyroxine generic form of prozac
strattera bendiks bmw usa
metronidazole metallic taste in mouth
levofloxacin 500 mg antibiotics for uti
metronidazole 500 mg tab wat
wellbutrin high libido in men
bisoprolol abz 5 mg tabletten suizid
lipitor peak year sales
side effects of mirtazapine in the elderly
what viagra works best
tarivid 200 mg ofloxacin ophthalmic solution
singulair generic 10 mg
900 mg of bupropion
cost abilify 5mg
cendo statrol sale p mata chloramphenicol
metformin lich 500 mg erfahrungen
bisoprolol fumarate 5 mg cena
cost of proventil hfa
noroxine 400 mg posologie metronidazole
prednisone order online no prescription
clomid 50 mg dla kobiet
what does 50 mg sertraline look like
toxic dose of motrin in dogs
where can i buy nexium singapore
buy cialis once a day coupon
voltaren 50 mg tabletten
wellbutrin leaves bad taste in mouth
reciprocated in spanish
yogen fruz canada ingredients in aleve
can it take 3months for prozac to really work
metformin global market
topamax 25 mg sprinkle cap
dexamethasone 4 mg thuoc tri
cefadroxil 500 mg obat untuk
pirenzepina nombre generico de synthroid
renagel printing st cloud mn real estate
metronidazole toxicity in collies
levofloxacin 500 mg and wine
nitroglycerin in medicines
orlistat 120mg capsules online dating
cataflam safe dogs
effexor xr 150 mg vs 225 mg to grams
80 mg lipitor guideline
cheap cialis without prescription
pfizer depo provera price in pakistan
discount vardenafil generic
topiramate 100 mg tablet info
clomiphene to buy
dexa tresortil ingredients in aleve
skelaxin 800 mg recreational drugs
desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol australia zoo
prednisone 50 mg 7 days
topamax and unplanned pregnancy in college
actoplus met xr sales
medicamento cardura 4 mg
liquid isotretinoin research chemical iso
alli weight loss pills costco auto
vomen viagra uk
generic lipitor insurance
claritin safe for nursing
doxycycline hyclate 100 mg what does it do
where can i purchase tretinoin
sucralfate syrup in pregnancy
comprar viagra por internet de forma segura
can you get propecia ireland
amitriptyline dergboadre discount
buy montelukast peadiotrtion
amoxicillin 875 mg trihydrate
dulcolax walgreens price
why did coreg cr prices go up
zombies reales atacand a un soldado canal 5
gastromend ingredients in benadryl
buy liquid finasteride
what is generic for zocor
is zyrtec an over the counter drug
is lamisil safe to use on dogs
finasteride generic baldness
ofloxacin otic solution availability online
chloromycetin eye drops 10 ml to tsp
lisinopril generic brands of yasmin
sitios fiables para comprar viagra
pantoprazole use in dogs
buy fosamax online
losartan potassium 50 mg obat apa
prendo abilify reviews
who makes costcos generic viagra for canada
lisinopril 20 mg and frequent urination
buy hoodia gordonii p57 reviews
quien era junior lipitor generic
hapacol codeine 500 mg naproxen
thuoc glucovance 500 mg 2 5 mg lexapro
what are the ingredients in buspirone
purim 2017 jerusalem
up dosage of lexapro 20 mg side effects
cost brand name celexa
organic acai fruit capsules with camu camu reviews
75 mg to ml ibuprofen side
pantoprazole 20 mg nebenwirkungen antibiotika
thuoc omeprazole magnesium 20.6 mg
is it safe to take 4 ibuprofen at one time
quetiapine stay in system
lasik o generico do viagra
can you take cialis 5 mg more than once a day
2020 lasix indianapolis
mirtazapine mirtazapine 15 mg for sleeping
collinsonia canadensis indicazioni augmentin
diltiazem for use in dogs
misoprostol generico farmacias del ahorro
sumatriptan tablet 50 mg
dosage of labetalol in pregnancy induced hypertension
common side effects of doxycycline in dogs
butavan ingredients in benadryl
is it safe to give my dog benadryl everyday
berlison creme generico de cialis
azithromycin tablets 250 mg 6 pack
produtos da generic viagra
metoclopramide uses in cats
ciproxin 750 mg effetti collaterali
175 mg thyroxine binding
cost of acai berry optimum
prozac tablets generic
citalopram 20 mg experience list
high grade prostate cancer propecia reviews
ciprofloxacina denk 500 mg efectos secundarios
what is the color of omeprazole 20 mg
metformin uses in infertility
losartan 100 mg notice
over the counter sleep aids unisom
pantoprazole magnesium genericos
cvs brand diphenhydramine
ibuprofen actavis 400 mg preisvergleich
can using prednisone slow heart rate in dogs
dosage of fluconazole 150 mg for yeast infection
where can i buy natural progesterone cream uk
buy cialis online canada paypal customer
esidrix 25 mg
luca cervoni tenoretic generic
pd 1 review article on aspirin
viagra safe at 23
valsartan al 320 mg of sodium
brand name of cefixime and levofloxacin
best lithium ion 18650 battery charger
metformin 850 price
furosemide for sale horses
manufacturers of viagra in hyderabad
canada levitra 40
clomid baownbeuv australia
use of metronidazole in pile
dosage of levaquin 500 mg
venlafaxine retard 75 mg nebenwirkungen
prednisone dose pack 4 mg instructions
baclofen price generic tablet
what does etodolac have in it
dapoxetine howdotofound online
comprar viagra pela internet brasil telecom
domperidone in paediatrics
allegra via articles henry m staines in malar j
paroxetine 20 mg espanol
viagra generico donde comprar
can viagra be bought over the counter in us
acyclovir 400 mg tabletas dosis
augmentin plus 1000 mg62 5 mgccc
generic drug similar diovan hct
amoxicillin purchase online
liquid viagra jelly uk
phenytoin exposure in utero 20th
norgestimate eth estradiol generic name
comprar viagra en puebla
pegvisomant generic for lipitor
cyclophosphamide dose mg m2 mg kg
where to find viagra in st louis
where to buy viagra in jakarta
el viagra puede causar la muerte
diclofenac genericon inhaltsstoffe chia
citalopram other drugs in same class as paxil
viagra 100mg talets costs
topiramate 25 mg posologia bactrim
plavix 75 mg prezzo warren
lamotrigine health canada
cytotec misoprostol in cebu
disulfiram w uk
comprar misoprostol em anapolis go
ulzol 20 mg prednisone
vrai prix du viagra
ibuprofen safe 8 year old
comprar viagra gcpharma
25 mg dose spironolactone
diflucan 100 mg per 10 giorni fertili
prozac in us drinking water
kegunaan dexamethasone salep
buy liquid fluoxetine
progesterone costs pharmacuticals
ciprofloxacin 250 mg ingredients in tylenol
medication fexofenadine 60 mg daily
when is the best time of day to start clomid
discount daily cialis 5mg
cialis 10 mg. consecutive days
acyclovir 5 adalah sale p untuk bisul
topiramate 50 mg high performance
cialis discount vioxx
is 150 mg of doxycycline a safe dosage for dogs
storage of neurontin liquid
seaborgium number of protons in lithium
amantadine safe dose range
aldactone 100 mg pcos symptoms
30 mg of accutane
cost of coreg 0.125 mg
losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide in india
the generic drug for lipitor
zanaflex 6 mg street value
canine enalapril side effects in dogs
female cialis generic
prilosec safe during first trimester
zevin acyclovir 200 mg
150 ml zoloft
ibuprofen india ban
side effects of alavert d 12 prices
cymbalta duloxetine hcl reviews of london
risk of coumadin in elderly
buy propecia online to australia
no more generic colchicine
what is amlodipine besylate 10 mg tab
lisinopril 10 mg tab qual vs wat
nombre generico zovirax
80 mg of prozac and headaches
material safety data sheet for atorvastatin calcium
differin gel safe during pregnancy
zofran pump pain in infusion site
penicillin other drugs in same class as effexor
rosuvastatin tablets ip 20 mg
seroquel xr reviews bipolar disease
side effects of cetirizine in pregnancy
aldactone hereisthebestin australia
indian model inderal anxiety
prednisone side effects in elderly men
ivermectin for red mites in chickens
albendazole 400 mg chewable dosage for benadryl
levitra 10 mg cijena zivota
is there a generic form of mobic
skin tag treatment over the counter uk viagra
safe take ibuprofen metformin
buy nolvadex .co.uk
nombre generico y comercial de benadryl
windows 10 enterprise technical preview isoniazid
meclizine 12 5 mg otc springfield
order by phone viagra
when will the price of escitalopram be lowered
costs and consequences of clopidogrel versus aspirin
how to buy cialis online in europe
aczone inactive ingredients in metformin
seroquel 25 mg 30 film tablet coating
price of cialis in colombia
ponstel samsung j2 review
philips arrow crestor generic name
baclofen 10 mg erowid experience
micronized isotretinoin in india
can you buy piroxicam over the counter
gnc acai product review
paypal generic viagra online canada
generic benicar hct 40mg25mg
reciprocal formula in excel
cataflam 25 mg indicaciones
buying amoxicillin online in the uk
accutane pills price
obat kolesterol sela in simvastatin dosage
datteln in speck im baclofen uses
brand names for aspirin uk basketball
400 mg ibuprofen breastfeeding american
amiodarone in hyperkalemia
spironolactone dosage in heart failure
lactulose laxative australia time
zyrtec 10 mg tablet dosage
beipackzettel atacand 16 mg equivalent
aspirin restaurant reviews
kamagra ebay kaufen
lamotrigine 200 mg oral tablet
benadryl cream price mercury drug corporation
escitalopram 20 mg tablet discount coupons
pulsatile drug delivery system of valsartan 160
celebrex price mercury drug job
azithromax for sale
candida 450 mg diflucan dose
hoodia nopal cactus costco
bupropion sr 150 mg twice a day medical term
prozac cost generic
How The National Security Agency (NSA) Illegally And Unconstitutionally Harasses Law-Abiding Americans Everyday. How, you ask? Quite simply, actually. It's done by EMF or ELF Radio Waves, and a technology known as "Remote Neural Monitoring". Haven't you ever wondered about that ringing in your left ear? Well, here are the reason(s). And just why should the NSA do this, you ask? To silence any who who dare to speak out against them or any other agency, or the Government or simply to think for themselves, and "outside the box", if you will. Think not? Then, read on..........
How The NSA Harasses Thousands Of Law Abiding Americans Daily By The Usage Of Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM)
John St. Clair Akwei
NSA, Ft. Meade, MD, USA
NSA Mission &
Electronic Surveillance Network
Operating Personnel Target Citizens
Intelligence Use of EMF Brain Stimulation
Intelligence Remote Computer Tampering
- Detecting EMF
Fields in Humans for Surveillance
Capabilities of NSA
operatives using RNM
Intelligence Electronic Brain Link Technology
NSA Techniques and
- Table: An example of EMF Brain Stimulation
- Remote RNM
- Spotters and
Walk-Bys in Metropolitan Areas
- Chemicals and
Evidence for the Lawsuit filed at the US courthouse in Washington,
(Civil Action 92-0449)
John St.Clair Akwei vs. NSA Ft George G. Meade, MD
My knowledge of the National Security Agency's structure, national security activities, proprietary technology,and covert operations to monitor individual citizens.
Table of Contents
The NSA's mission and
the NSA's domestic Intelligence operation.
Communications Intelligence (COMINT)
- Blanket coverage of all electronic communication in the U.S. and the world to ensure national security. The NSA at Ft. Meade, Maryland has had the most advanced computers in the world since the early 1960's. NSA technology is developed and implemented in secret from private corporations, academia, and the general public.
- The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved into a program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for wirelessly tapping into computers and tracking persons with the electrical currents in their bodies. Signals Intelligence is based on the fact that everything in the environment with an electric current in it has a magnetic flux around it which gives off EMF waves. The NSA/DoD has developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can remotely analyze all objects whether man-made or organic that have electrical activity.
Domestic Intelligence (DOMINT)
Tracking individuals in the U.S. is easily and cost-effectively implemented with the NSA's electronic surveillance network. This network (DOMINT) covers the entire U.S., involves tens of thousands of NSA personnel, and tracks millions of persons simultaneously. Cost effective implementation of operations is assured by NSA computer technology designed to minimize operations costs.
- The NSA has records on all U.S. citizens. The NSA gathers information on U.S. citizens who might be of interest to any of the over 50,000 NSA agents (HUMINT). These agents are authorized by executive order to spy on anyone. The NSA has a permanent National Security Anti-Terrorist surveillance network in place. This surveillance network is completely disguised and hidden from the public.
NSA personnel serve in Quasi-public positions in their communities and run cover businesses and legitimate businesses that can inform the intelligence community of persons they would want to track. N.S.A. personnel in the community usually have cover identities such as social workers, lawyers and business owners.
Individual citizens occasionally targeted for surveillance
by independently operating NSA personnel.
Table of Contents
- NSA personnel can control the lives of hundreds of thousands of individuals in the U.S. by using the NSA's domestic intelligence network and cover businesses. The operations independently run by them can sometimes go beyond the bounds of law. Long-term control and sabotage of tens of thousands of unwitting citizens by NSA operatives is likely to happen. NSA Domint has the ability to covertly assassinate U.S. citizens or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health.
NSA's domestic electronic surveillance network
As of the early 1960's the most advanced computers in the world were at the NSA, Ft. Meade. Research breakthroughs with these computers were kept for the NSA. At the present time the NSA has nanotechnology computers that are 15 years ahead of present computer technology.
The NSA obtains blanket coverage of information in the U.S. by using advanced computers that use artificial intelligence to screen all communications, irregardless of medium, for key words that should be brought to the attention of NSA agents/cryptologists. These computers monitor all communications at the transmitting and receiving ends. This blanket coverage of the U.S. is a result of the NSA's Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission.
The NSA's electronic surveillance network is based on a cellular arrangement of devices that can monitor the entire EMF spectrum. This equipment was developed, implemented, and kept secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs.
With this technology NSA personnel can non-obtrusively tap into any communication device in existence. This includes computers, telephones, radio and video-based devices, printers, car electronics, and even the minute electrical fields in humans (for tracking individuals).
Signals Intelligence Remote Computer Tampering
The NSA keeps track of all PCs and other computers sold in the U.S. This is an integral part of the Domestic Intelligence network.
The NSA's EMF equipment can tune in RF emissions from personal computer circuit boards (while filtering out emissions from monitors and power supplies). The RF emission from PC circuit boards contains digital information in the PC. Coded RF waves from the NSA's equipment can resonate PC circuits and change data in the PC's. Thus the NSA can gain wireless modem-style entry into any computer in the country for surveillance or anti-terrorist electronic warfare.
Radio and Television signals can be substituted at the receiving end with special EMF equipment. Replacing signals in Radios and Televisions is another outgrowth of the NSA's Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission.
Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance.
A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are. With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance.
NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals lntelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours-a-day. The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the U.S.
Table of Contents
NSA Signals Intelligence Use of EMF Brain Stimulation
NSA Signals Intelligence uses EMF Brain Stimulation for Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and Electronic Brain Link (EBL). EMF Brain Stimulation has been in development since the MKUltra program of the early 1950's, which included neurological research into "radiation" (non-ionizing EMF) and bioelectric research and development. The resulting secret technology is categorized at the National Security Archives as "Radiation Intelligence," defined as "information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic waves in the environment, not including radioactivity or nuclear detonation."
Signals Intelligence implemented and kept this technology secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs of the U.S. government. The NSA monitors available information about this technology and withholds scientific research from the public. There are also international intelligence agency agreements to keep this technology secret.
The NSA has proprietary electronic equipment that analyzes electrical activity in humans from a distance. NSA computer-generated brain mapping can continuously monitor all the electrical activity in die brain continuously. The NSA records aid decodes individual brain maps (of hundreds of thousands of persons) for national security purposes. EMF Brain Stimulation is also secretly used by the military for Brain-to-computer link. (In military fighter aircraft, for example.)
For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain's auditory cortex thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.
Without any contact with the subject, Remote Neural Monitoring can map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a subject's brain and show images from the subject's brain on a video monitor. NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject's eyes are seeing. Visual memory can also be seen. RNM can send images direct to the visual cortex. bypassing the eyes and optic nerves. NSA operatives can use this to surreptitiously put images in a surveillance subject's brain while they are in R.E.M. sleep for brain-programming purposes.
Table of Contents
Capabilities of NSA operatives using RNM
There has been a Signals Intelligence network in the U.S. since the 1940's. The NSA, Ft. Meade has in place a vast two-way wireless RNM system which is used to track subjects and non-invasively monitor audio-visual information in their brain. This is all done with no physical contact with the subject. RNM is the ultimate method of surveillance and domestic intelligence. Speech and 3D sound, and subliminal audio can be sent to the auditory cortex of the subject's brain (bypassing the ears) and images can be sent into the visual cortex. RNM can alter a subject's perceptions, moods, and motor control.
Speech cortex/auditory cortex link has become the ultimate communications system for the intelligence community. RNM allows for a complete audio-visual brain-to-brain link or brain-to-computer link.
Table of Contents
National Security Agency Signals Intelligence
Electronic Brain Link Technology
NSA SigInt can remotely detect, identify and monitor a person's bioelectric fields.
The NSA's Signals Intelligence has the proprietary ability to remotely and non-invasively monitor information in the human brain by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in the 30-50 hz, .5 milliwatt electro-magnetic emissions from the brain.
Neuronal activity in the brain creates a shifting electrical pattern that has a shifting magnetic flux. This magnetic flux puts out a constant 30-50 hz, .5 milliwatt electromagnetic (EMF) wave. Contained in the electromagnetic emission from the brain are spikes and patterns called "evoked potentials."
Every thought, reaction, motor command, auditory event, and visual image in the brain has a corresponding "evoked potential" or set of "evoked potentials." The EMF emission from the brain can be decoded into the current thoughts, images and sounds in the subject's brain.
NSA SigInt uses EMF-transmitted Brain Stimulation as a communications system to transmit information (as well as nervous system messages) to intelligence agents and also to transmit to the brains of covert operations subjects (on a non-perceptible level).
EMF Brain Stimulation works by sending a complexly coded and pulsed electromagnetic signal to trigger evoked potentials (events) in the brain, thereby forming sound and visual images in the brain's neural circuits. EMF Brain Stimulation can also change a person's brain-states and affect motor control.
Two-way Electronic Brain-Link is done by remotely monitoring neural audio-visual information while transmitting sound to the auditory cortex (bypassing the ears) and transmitting faint images to the visual cortex (bypassing the optic nerves and eyes, the images appear as floating 2-D screens in the brain).
Two-Way Electronic Brain Link has become the ultimate communications system for CIA/NSA personnel. Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM, remotely monitoring bioelectric information in the human brain) has become the ultimate surveillance system. It is used by a limited number of agents in the U.S. Intelligence Community.
RNM requires decoding the resonance frequency of each specific brain area. That frequency is then modulated in order to impose information in That specific brain area. The frequency to which the various brain areas respond varies from 3 Hz to 50 Hz. Only NSA Signals Intelligence modulates signals in this frequency band.
An example of EMF Brain Stimulation:
Motor Control Cortex
Motor Impulse Co-ordination
Sound which bypasses the ears
Images in the brain, bypassing the eyes
Phantom Touch Sense
Imposed Subconscious Thoughts
This modulated information can be put into the brain at varying intensities from subliminal to perceptible.
Each person's brain has a unique set of bioelectric resonance/entrainment frequencies. Sending audio information to a person's brain at the frequency of another person's auditory cortex would result in that audio information not being perceived.
The Plaintiff learned of RNM by being in two-way RNM contact with the Kinnecome group at the NSA, Ft. Meade. They used RNM 3D sound direct to the brain to harass the Plaintiff from 10/90 to 5/91. As of 5/91 they have had two-way RNM communications with the Plaintiff and have used RNM to attempt to incapacitate the Plaintiff and hinder the Plaintiff from going to authorities about their activities against the Plaintiff in the last twelve years.
The Kinnecome group has about 100 persons working 24-hours-a-day at Ft Meade. They have also brain-tapped persons the Plaintiff is in contact with to keep the Plaintiff isolated. This is the first time ever that a private citizen has been harassed with RNM and has been able to bring a lawsuit against NSA personnel misusing this intelligence operations method.
Table of Contents
NSA Techniques and Resources
Remote monitoring/tracking of individuals in any location. inside any building, continuously, anywhere in the country.
A system for inexpensive implementation of these operations allows for thousands of persons in every community to be spied on constantly by the NSA.
Remote RNM Devices
- a) NSA's RNM equipment remotely reads the evoked potentials (EEGs) of the human brain for tracking individuals and can send messages through the nervous system to affect their performance.
- b) [Information missing from original]
- c) RNM can electronically identify individuals and track then anywhere in the U.S. This equipment is on a network and is used for domestic intelligence operations, government security, and military base security, and in case of bioelectric warfare.
Spotters and Walk-Bys in Metropolitan Areas
- a) Tens of thousands of persons in each area working as spotters and neighborhood/business place spies (sometimes unwittingly) following and checking on subjects who have been identified for covert control by NSA personnel.
- b) Agents working out of offices can be in constant communication with Spotters who are keeping track of the NSA's thousands of subjects in public.
- c) NSA Agents in remote offices can instantly identify (using RNM) any individual spotted in public whom is in contact with surveillance subject.
Chemicals and Drugs into Residential Buildings with
hidden NSA-lnstalled and maintained plastic plumbing lines.
- a) The NSA has kits for running lines into residential tap water and air ducts of subjects for the delivery of drugs (such as sleeping gas or brainwashing aiding drugs). This is an outgrowth of CIA pharmapsychology.
Brief Overview of Proprietary U.S.
Intelligence/Anti-Terrorist Equipment Mentioned.
Table of Contents
- Fixed network of special EMF equipment that can read EEGs in human brains and identify/track individuals by using digital computers. ESB (Electrical Stimulation to the Brain) via EMF signal from the NSA Signals Intelligence is used to control subjects.
- EMF equipment that gathers information from PC circuit boards by deciphering RF emissions thereby gaining wireless modem-style entry into any personal computer in the country.
- All equipment hidden, all technology secret, all scientific research unreported (as in electronic warfare research).
- Not known to the public at all, yet complete and thorough implementation of this method of domestic intelligence has been in place since the early 1980's.
These publications have only been discovered since December 1991, after Plaintiff had already notified authorities (Dept. of Justice, etc.) of Public Corruption by named NSA employees. When no action was taken against the NSA employees I researched the Intelligence Community electronic surveillance technology involved and discovered the following publications: The Body Electric
Cross Currents, by Robert Becker, M.D.
- Electromagnetism and the Foundrrtion of Life, by Robert Becker, M.D.
- p. 265/313/318. Monitoringeuroelectric information in the brain. E-M wave E.S.B.
Currents of Death by Paul Brodeur
- p. 70, p. 78, p. 105/210/216/220/242/299/303 E-M ESB. Simulating auditory hallucinations. p. 274, "Remote computer tampering using the RF emissions from the logic board."
The Zapping of America by Paul Brodeur
- p. 27/93. Driving brain electrical activity with external E-M, Magnetophosphenes, Delgado.
Of Mice, Men and Molecules, by John H. Heller. 1963.
- DoD E-M ESB Research, simulating auditory hallucinations.
The 3-Pound Universe, by Judith Hooper
- p. 110, Bioelectricity. probing the brain with E-M waves.
In the Palaces or Memory, by George Johnson
- p. 29/132/137. CIA EEG research. EEG's for surveillance.
The Puzzle Palace, by James Bamford
- E-M emissions from the brain,the brain as an open electromagnetic circuit.
The U.S. Intelligence Community - Glossary terms at National Security Archives:
- Signals intelligence, most advanced computers in the early Sixties
The Search for the "Manchurian Candidate," by John Marks
- Radiation intelligence - information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic energy, excluding radioactive sources.
Secret Agenda, by Jim Hougan
- p. 327. Electrical or radio stimulation to the brain, CIA R&D in bioelectrics.
Crines of the Intelligence Commununity. by Morton Halperin
- National Security cult groups.
War in the Age of Intelligent Machines
- Surreptitious entries; intelligence agents running operations against government workers
Alternate Computers, by Time-Life Books
- NSA computer supremacy, complete control of information
The Mind, by Richard Restak, M.D.
- Molecule Computers
MedTech, by Lawrence Gallon
- p. 258, EEG Systems Inc., decoding brain E-M emanations, tracking thoughts on a computer.
Cyborg, by D.S. Halacy, Jr. (1965)
- Triggering events in the brain" direct to auditory cortex signals.
Psychiatry and the C.I.A.: Victims of Mind Control by Harvey M. Weinstein. M.D.
- Brain-to-computer link research contracts given out by the U.S. Govemment
Journey Into Madness: Ihe True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse, by Gordon Thomas
- Dr. Cameron, psychic driving. ultraconceptual communications.
Mind Manipulators, by Alan Scheflin and Edward M. Opton
- p. 127/276/116, 168-69. Intelligence R & D. Delgado. Psychic driving with radio telemetry.
The Brain Changers, by Maya Pines.
- MKULTRA brain research for information gathering
- p. 19. Listening to brain E-M emissions.
Table of Contents
These publications have only been discovered since December 1991, after Plaintiff had already notified authorities (Dept. of Justice, etc.) of Public Corruption by named NSA employees. When no action was taken against the NSA employees I researched the Intelligence Community electronic surveillance technology involved and discovered the following publications:
Magnetic Stimulation in Clinical Neuropsysiology by Sudhansu Chokroverty
- Inducing audio in the brain with e-m waves, DoD cover-up, E-M wave ESB. Remote EEGs.
The Mind of Man by Nigel Calder
- Magneto-Phosphenes. Images direct to the visual cortex.
Neuroelectric Society Conference - 1971
- U.S. Intelligence brain research
Brain Control by Elliot S. Valenstein
- Audio direct to the brain with e-m waves, two waf remote EEG.
Towards Century 21 by C.S. Wallia
- ESB control of individuals
Mind Wars by Ron McRae, associate of Jack Anderson
- p. 21. Brain Stimulation for direct to brain communication.
Mind Tools by Rudy Rucker
- p 62/106/136. Research into brain-to-brain electronic communications, remote neural e-m detection.
U.S. News and World Report 1/2/84
- Brain tapping, communication with varying biomagnetic fields. p. 82
Ear Magazine article on extremely low frequency radio emissions in the natural environment, radio emissions from the human body.
- p. 88. e-m wave brain stimulation. Intelligence community high tech.
City Paper article on FCC and NSA "complete radio spectrum" listening posts. 1/17/92.
Frontiers in Science - 1958 - by Edward Hutchings, Jr.
Beyond Biofeedback - 1977 - by Elmer and Alyce Green
- p. 48
The Body Quantum by Fred Alan Wolf
- p. 118
Cloning - A Biologist Reports by Robert Gilmore McKinnell
Hoover's FBI by former agent William Turner
- Ethical review of cloning humans.
July 20, 2019 by Arthur C. Clarke
- p. 280. Routines of electronic surveillance work.
MegaBrain by Michael Hutchison
- Lida, Neurophonics, Brain/Computer Link
The Cult of Information by Theodore Rosnak - 1986
- p. 107/108/117/120/123. Brain stimulation with e-m waves. CIA research and information control.
The Body Shop
- NSA Directive #145. Personal Files in Computers. Computer automated telephone tapping
Evoked Potentials by David Regan
- 1968 implantation of an electrode array on the visual cortex for video direct to the brain and other 1960s research into electronically triggering phosphenes in the brain, thus bypassing the eyes.
- Decoding neuroelectric information in the brain
- Conversations With Research Scientist Initiates: Brain and Technology Update
- ©1995-1997 Leading Edge International Research Group
- Day One of the Meeting - Part 2 and Day Two
- Dr D: Ladies and gentlemen, I trust you are all fulfilled now, and since I have been “interrogated” repeatedly by many of our distinguished guests, I hereby make the official announcement that Chicago-style pizza and beer will be served on Friday night on ly. We don’t want any casualties before our important Solstice events (boos and multi-lingual insults). Quiet please! Quiet! I need to make an important announcement. At lunch one of our American researchers informed us that the AMA and FDA are secretly preparing a campaign to target any unorthodox method of diagnosis, such as alternative medicine, kinesiology/muscle testing and radionics - even by licensed chiropractors, etc. Also, all devices using light, sound or EM frequencies in any way that alter brainwaves will be declared illegal.1This includes all subliminal music, hypnosis, meditation tapes and self-help modalities. You should know that ahead of time, because they have sophisticated electronic technology to detect where, how and who is using the se devices, and possibly raid them or confiscate them. Be aware and know about it now.
- Ms.Dr. C: Will they also be targeting private individuals using brainwave altering props, techniques, etc?
- Dr D: You want to answer that question, Dr. F?
- National Security Agency Brainwave Targeting Technology
- Dr F: Ok, I will. You see, it is not really the AMA and FDA alliance behind this last outrageous plan, but this comes straight from the National Reconnaissance Organization (NRO), the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA ) headquarters, and it is linked to satellite electronic surveillance protocols.23 Anyone in a state of profound, self-induced trance or altered state of consciousness will not respond to their own subliminal programming and mind control protocols.4 That constitutes “loss of control”, and that they cannot tolerate.5 So, since, per New Age fads, most people rely on external devices6 to attain altered states of consciousness, then the logical thing to do is eliminate these devices from the market completely .7 On the other hand, individuals using drugs to attain altered states of consciousness are literally “sitting ducks” for immediate control8, because their brains have already been chemically prepared with special “additives” introduced on all drugs9 by t he very process of “refining” these drugs for public consumption world wide. This was the very basis of the earlier MKULTRA project, using drugs. Later, this became refined to MKDELTA, Delta here meaning sleep brainwave cycle and, finally, the electronic protocols of today10, including Woodpecker, Buzzsaw, Videodrome11 and “holy signals”. This last one is also secretly coded “Holy See” Project. It involves the use of holograms to create visions of Angels, Light Beings, etc. The research of ONR (Office of Naval Research) researcher Dr. Eldon Byrd describes the process behind this project.
- Dr. D: Thank you for a very informative answer, Dr. F. And now, here is Mrs. Dr. L to continue her talk. (applause)
- Mrs.Dr.L: Thank you, Dr. D and Dr. F for such vital information. That also affects Chinese practice, because the diagnostic method using the three pulses has always been regarded by the AMA as “highly suspect of quackery”. Also, I may add that my researc h has proven absolutely with the Mega Arkons and Dr. N have been emphatically telling is - that profound states of altered consciousness that are self-induced by the techniques taught to us in the Order, and also transcendental meditation, Zen meditation, Taoist Golden Flower meditation, and Flower of Life Merkaba meditation, do make an individual immune to external subliminal programming. Unfortunately, only great masters and advanced Yogis are able to resist the electronic mind control intrusions using scalar wave technology. Our only protection against that powerful intrusion is equally strong Scalar, Solitonic and Takyonic force fields.12 And that we can easily do with our own available technology. Other folks worldwide are less fortunate -- unfortun ately!
- Magnetic Components of Brain Activity
- Let me continue. I already discussed the importance of the magnetic component of brain activity in studying and monitoring brain processes and functions accurately and precisely. Further research by our Russian colleagues has also shown that with proper parallel computing algorithms, one can plot three-dimensionally the magnetic field configuration and spatio-temporal time-varying fields of the midbrain’s thalamus, hypothalamus, hippocampus, amygdala, pituitary and pineal functions in real time!
- This is unprecedented, because it shows that, as we all here have learned in our Hermetic Gnostic Order’s teachings, the so-called “Cave of Brahma”, Dr. N’s favourite “hang-out” (laughter), is indeed the magnetic and acoustic resonance chamber, its shape being a topological complex analogue of an ellipsoidal, prolate spheroid and a torus. In American lingo, I think that is called, a doughnut inside an egg? (Laughter) May I have the cine film strip please? Thank you. (Short film showing computer graphics is shown).
- This shows a real-time plot of the nested magnetic fields around my own head. This piece of research was a little favour from a British colleague that likes to work nights. They call it the “Dracula Shift” (laughter). The white lines of the overall conto ur, the green the Hypothalamus plus Thalamus field, the red the Hippocampus plus Amygdala cycloid-shaped field (semi-circular), and the dumb-bell shaped blue is the Epyphisis (Pineal) and Hypophysis (Pituitary) combined fields. I wrote this algorithm myse lf with the help of Professor Penrose -- another unofficial favour -- to map the magnetic fields using both the SQUID sensor helmets and a special helmet designed by Dr. Z having Delta-T and Delta-Wye transforms, having specially designed magnetic coils a nd sensors. This way we could pick up Pico and Nanogauss fields (billionth of a Gauss). The combined information is displayed here in three-dimensional coloured graphics. Notice the external white-lined shape is like an egg. Inside, almost at the centre, is the toroidal shape of the Hippocampus-Amygdala combined fields, the red contours. The central tube-like “sausage with trumpet-like open ends” looks like what? Anyone? (Chorus: “An Einstein-Rosen Bridge!”) Right!
- The blue-green combined field of the Thalamus-Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Pineal glands forms a sausage, like a mini hyperspace tunnel, about 7cm long. The screen image is magnified, but the actual side is about 7cm, (reflecting) the normal brain size.
- Let me pause as minute. Can we replay that part? Thanks. Notice how the overall geometry is an ellipsoidal prolate spheroidal cavity containing a sub-space of a toroid traversed by a hyperbolic, non-linear Einstein-Rosen bridge. Again, in America n lingo, “an egg-shaped cavity containing a doughnut crossed by a sausage”. What do these nested fields look like to you, dear friends? (Cross talk and comments). A topological analogue of a relativistic, locally curved space-time locus around a solar system. Of course! What else? A space-time torus with an Einstein-Rosen bridge connecting its median points!
- There, ladies and gentlemen...there is the scientific proof that the motto of our Order, the dictum of the ancient sages, “As Above, So Below ... As Within, So Without” is scientifically and neurophysiologically correct and precisely so! These shapes, wh ich you all recognise as hyperspatial four-dimensional plots, are indeed magnetic-acoustical resonance chambers. Notice that these amazing geometries are the synergistic effect of the magnetic fields of these six organs surrounded by the ventricles, under the roof of the choroid plexus and corpus callosum. Notice what happens if I subtract the field of even a single organ, let’s say the pineal gland. See how it changes the entire structure?13 And, if I add the contribution of the mamillary body, it only w idens the tube, right? And if we add the field from the reticular formation, the master circuit network, relay and switchboard of the brain where all waves are originated, what do we get? Next frame, please? We get a tunnel merging with the main ellipsoid al field. In the screen, it is the orange coloured grid.
- To summarize, what is our Mid-Brain or Inner Cavity? It is a relativistic spatio-temporal cavity with local enfolded hyperspatial bridges that undergoes harmonic resonances to magnetic and acoustical stimuli. The implications are almost astronomical, if I may use the term, because a model and mechanism based on this novel scientific information implies that our human brain is in reality none other than a biological space-time energy transducer. As such, it creates not only space, but also time. Our anci ent Chinese ancestors maintained that “the Tao was in our head”, in other words, all the Universe was in our head! My own inference from this study is that space and time are essentially biologically modulated, perhaps even formulated, for my equations sh ow that possibility. Should this intuitive scientific insight be correct, then it would demolish physics, biology, philosophy and theology in a single, clean blow.
- Incidentally, I showed this filmstrip and discussed my theory and equations with Professor Penrose, who seemed interested at first, but very politely declined any further comment or association with me thereafter.14 I think he realised the impact of this novel theory. He is still convinced that quantum mechanics is the answer to explain brain functions and consciousness. I disagree. I think it is General Relativity and Unified Field a la Einstein, pure and simple. Quantum phenomena is not the cause, but merely the effect, and creation is not statistical. It is wholeheartedly deterministic, not left to chance, but to precisely formulated potentials, not fields. The potentials are the cause, the fields are the effects. In simple terms, pure magnetism and s ound are the potentials. Electricity is the field. Magnetism and sound do not “travel” as such, for they are inherently enfolded in space and are everywhere. It is the disturbance that travels. On the other hand, electrical charge, hence electricity, does travel, because it needs a physical medium. It is obvious that we still don’t understand either magnetism or the true nature of sound.
- Sono-Chemistry and Advances in Neurophysics
- To close, I would like to just mention experiments being done combining the novel science of sonochemistry and neurophysics. Amazing altered states of consciousness have been attained by some privately funded researchers using sound and light, a combinat ion of physics and Yoga. From stereochemistry, the precise molecular structure of certain alkaloids have been obtained, and their vibrational isomorphic fundamental vibrational frequencies determined. Example: Ammonia, NH3, molecules vibrate at 40,000 cps . LSD vibrates at about 11,000 cps. A tone was obtained from this vibrating molecule, and a large poster of its molecular structure was made. By focusing on the chemical formula on the poster and playing the sound harmonic/tone of the LSD molecule, a fabu lous psychedelic trance was experienced by eight volunteers, men and women. No side effects, unpleasant emotions or after effects were experienced. The subjects remained in the Theta brainwave through the entire three hour experience. Many OOBE, time trav el, and “clairsenses” experiences were reported and monitored. The experiment was repeated at other times with close controls, and similar experiences were reported. The information from these experiments was truly, truly amazing, fabulous, fantastic -- t o put it mildly. The psychokinetic and telekinetic feats were, I think, unparalleled in the history of parapsychological research. A new biochemistry and pharmacology can emerge from this study. I have passed this information to our Russian colleagues for future study, for it is their specialty -- paraphysics and biological radio. Ironically, the CIA and KGB are familiar with two alkaloid substances known as telepathine and astraline. The former is in the chemistry handbook, the latter is new. Interesting names! Thank you my friends. (Standing applause).
- Dr D: Thank you Mrs. Dr. L for a superbly informative presentation. It is almost mind-boggling for us non-medical type to understand the intricacies of the brain. Obviously, your research is light years ahead of the orthodoxy. Any questions before we move on to the next speaker? Yes, Dr. A?
- Neurological Magnetic Fields and Altered States
- Dr. A: Please explain how the cerebral magnetic fields of the mid-brain change as a function of ASC’s, altered states?
- Mrs.Dr.L: Ah, so. Very good. What my associates and I did is to go into various trance states induced by the techniques that we all know here (A) Deep Zen/Taoist meditation, absolute stillness, (B) Tai-Chi moving meditation, and (C) Tantra Toga Cobra Bre athing - pulsed powerful breath, Yoga Asana (lotus posture). I was the subject tested.
- In (A), all metabolic processes cum homeostasis are slowed down pronouncedly. The brain emitted EEG peaks in the Alpha-Theta range (11,9,7, and 5 cps, at the lowest). Great Masters can descend all the way into Delta, 0.1- 4cps. The amplitudes varied bet ween 60 and 275 microvolts, root mean square averages. The magnetic fields were actually at a maximum, especially when eyes were closed, ranging from about 9.5 to 48.5 Picogauss (10-8 gauss). The diagrams you saw in the cine film were made with measuremen ts of this part (A).
- In (B), the metabolic processes are increased, but homeostasis is optimised. Brainwaves are almost totally Alpha, but some Beta spikes were observed. Again, a Great Tai-Chi Master would be totally in Alpha, maybe even some Theta. The magnetic fields were somewhat elongated in the Y-axis, meaning the length of the space-time tube. This meant that space-time functions are altered when doing Tai-Chi correctly. It is said in Chinese lore that Tai-Chi Masters can arrest, even reverse their aging process, and cause local distortions of space-time, hence their ability to literally propel opponents “flying through the air”, 12 feet into the air, like the legendary master in the remote Changu province. Somehow, magnetism and Chi are related, and are controlled by the brain via intent and breath.
- In (C), the brainwaves are almost totally composed of very unusual spikes that could be Alpha or Beta. The magnetic fields were pulsating, or oscillating, which means some non-linear DC pulses created expansion and contraction of the magnetic field. Curi ously, it appeared as if it became alive and began to “breathe”, and the pulse was about 6 to 8 cycles per second. My interpretation is that here space-time is being pulsed, and time is being accelerated, but externally, not internally. In other words, th e outside time-flow seems to be going faster. Any other questions? Yes, Ms Dr. J?
- Ms.Dr.J: What is the best way to optimise one’s own brain functions, especially in adults like us? Also, I understand you’re a grandmother and won’t reveal your age. To me, you look like you are about 22 years old! What’s your secret?
- Mrs.Dr.L: Thank you for the complement. My answer to that is to be like a child, laugh a lot - and this group are all clowns, especially those loud Russians, back there (great laughter and cheers), and eat Chinese food, especially vegetables, eggs, and a lot of sea weed. Also, I practice Tai-Chi and Chi-Kung every day. In China, we walk many kilometers every day. Now, as for brain functions, as Dr. N said, do not watch TV or movies, don’t use computers or telephones, and practice your Yoga and visualizat ion/imagination exercises daily. Study of Sacred Geometry(15) is the best stimulation for the brain, for the Sacred Forms, angles and diagrams have their space-time analogues in the Mind, Soul and Spirit. You saw how the brain forms Sacred Geometry magnetic field patterns in our film. That is very significant. Some Hermetic Gnostics of early Christianity thought that Angels derived from Angles. You see? Finally, never, never, never smoke cigarettes or take drugs. That damages the Thymus and Pituitary, and causes premature aging. Also, don’t drink coffee - it interferes via purines in brain neurotransmitters. Drink tea.
- Effects of TV and VDT's on Human Genetic Structure
- Dr R: Will you explain how movies, TV, TV screens, computer VDTs and , I suppose, all VDTs in scientific equipment affect the brain, and I understand, the chromosomes, DNA and genes as well?
- Mrs.Dr.L: That is a tremendous question! The effect on DNA, chromosomes and genes has been discussed in the open scientific literature, but it is quite controversial. I believe Dr. D has most of the papers and references in our technical files, so you can secure copies of those. I will summarise this way. It seems that the EMF from the VDT does interact and interfere with brain functions by entrainment of the 60 Hz AC of commercial electricity. In other words, the synergy between the Reticular Formation a nd the Thalamus is responsible for the Alpha spikes that indicate that during a normal day, the brain takes a “dip” into Alpha 30 times per minute while you are awake. Nobody knows why this is so, but I think it has to do with replenishment of Vital Forc e - Chi - and a balance between the rational and intuitive functions. Entrain-ment prevents that, for it keeps you all the time ar 60 or 50 Hz. Movies and videos contain not only decadent material, but also subliminals and encoded secret information. Ther e is another more noxious scenario that I am not at liberty to discuss. I have to clear that with Dr. N. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. That concludes my presentation for today. See you at dinnertime. (Applause)
- DAY TWO
- Dr. A: Good morrow, ladies and gentlemen! I trust you are all rested after last nights workshops and fulfilled by today’s Chinese-style breakfast, per Mrs.Dr.L.’s suggestions for brain food! I have an announcement! There will be no evening workshops Thurs day night. Those going to the Art Institute in downtown Chicago will come with me in the gray van. Those going to the organ recital at Rockefeller Chapel, University of Chicago, will go with Dr. D in the blue van. For those staying, we have a quintet play ing Telemann, Vivaldi, Bach and Mozart’s clarinet quintet in A, K581. We all need great music for the soul. Those wanting to make phone calls must do in our Chicago quarters. There are no phones in the main house or any other building. We only use the DC intercoms. Also, we have no commercial 110v 60Hz electricity in any of our buildings. Let me remind you, once again, to use the electric shavers we have provided, or razors. Ladies, your attendant, Mrs H. And Staff, will attend to any of your needs. The l ibrary is open all the time. Thank you. Dr. D, please?
- Dr. D: Thank you, Dr. A. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Since we are running early (laughter), we will run the cine film, shown yesterday, by popular request. It seems that many of use here had dreams about these diagrams shown by Mrs. Dr. L yesterda y. Lights, please? ( the 6 minute cine film is shown) Thank you, Dr. B. We have had a change in speakers, Ms.Dr.C will speak next. You all know her, she needs no introduction. However, let me remind you that she is a master of clairvoyance, clair sentienc e and bio-radio (remote viewing). Permit me to welcome Ms.Dr.C. (applause).
- Ms.Dr.C: Thank you, Dr. D. Gutten morgen, dear colleagues. I wish to begin by asking how many had dreams about brainwave diagrams last night. Hands up, ya? Let me see. I count 27? What? On yes. 29. About half the group. Gut! I wish to inform you that you were all a part of an experiment yesterday. (Laughter)
- Dr.Z: You call this Amerikanish hospitalishe? In CCCP only experiment is to see how much vodka you drink. That also gives great dreams! (wild laughter and raucous comments)
- Ms.Dr.C: I am glad we have such a live group of scientists here. Laughter is our greatest cathartic, as you all know. I just hope that was not a nervous laugh! ( more laughter) The reason what this is so important is that unbeknownst to you, we run a “do uble blind” experiment yesterday to do in vivo research. This is perfect time and group for that. I am one of the three researchers involved in this brain wave research. The other researcher is back in England, and is not part of this group. Only Mrs.Dr.L and I knew about this experiment. We will discuss that later. Now, I wish to have the lights and projector ready. Thank you, Dr. B.
- New Theories of Biological Cell Morphology
- I wish to start with a discussion of the revolutionary research of Herr Professor Doktor Tomas Landh, a biophysicist and bio-materials scientist. He has advanced a new theory based on solid evidence that conflicts greatly with current views on cell morph ology, especially neuronal brain cells. Current theory is based on two-dimensional models of thin microtome sections of cells viewed under optical or transmission microscopy, which states that “the cell’s membrane is a spherical double layer of fatty lipi ds having their liophobic ends pointing inward, and liophyllic16 ends pointing outwards with protein structures at either surface or squeezing through the membrane. Show the first slide. Next slide. You see here, this shows the protoplasm in center and lo oks like round circles, ya? Doktor Landh is not arguing cell function, but more the structural topology of its true geometry. After reviewing thousands of published fotos in histology literature for the past 35 years, he is convinced the current view is i ncorrect.
- Cell Morphology Has a Six-Fold Symmetry
- What he did, is not use transmission electron microscopy (TEM), but scanning electron microscopy (SEM) with very special dry-freeze techniques to preserve actual cell morphology without preparation artifacts. He then performed a mathematical topological analysis (MTA) to correlate hypothesis with observations, and found that cells, far from being spherical 3-D little balls, ya?, were in reality very complex 3-D aggregates following a precise topological law known as Periodic Minimal Surface (PMS), not t o be confused with female PMS, ya? ( roaring laughter ) I will skip the details, but Doktor Landh has postulated that the actual cell morphology and cell continuum is not a random spherical configuration, but a precise crystalline aggregate of cubic-shap ed cells whose membranes show a six-fold symmetry! Traces of the Egyptian Flower of Life symmetry, maybe, ya?17 Furthermore, the cytoskeleton or protein skeleton of the cell grows in a spiral pattern, very similar to DNA/RNA geometry. I wish to have the n ext five slides, Dr. B. You see how the cell grows from a two-dimensional circle to a cubic aggregate if you apply the rules of topology, ya? You see also the repeating pattern, like a crystal, ya? This cubic shape is probably dictated by functional cellu lar requirements, and determines the actual cell behavior.
- Finally, his last phenomenal discovery was that, as a materials scientist - like the Amerikan Dr. William Tiller - he was very familiar with metallic and metalloid microstructure. When he saw the high-angle SEM’s at low resolution and high angle, he noti ced the pattern resembled what material scientists call a photonic crystal, a lattice structure of atoms or molecules that is sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, or light, ya? So he realised, of course! That explains the work of Herr Doktor Popp from Switzerland (18) and his photon cell experiments. In other words, the cells are morphologically arranged like a PMS structure that maximises its surface per unit volume for absorption of energy. It follows, therefore, that cells, especially neuronal cerebral cells, are crystalline electromagnetic transducers - in other words, they respond to light, ya?19 That explains why not only exodermal (skin) cells, but deep endodermal cells, including (those in) the pineal gland, are sensitive to light. The current vi ew maintains that light photons do not affect metabolism. Doktor Landh’s research contradicts that, and categorically shows how cells are structurally and morphologicaly equipped to act as light transducers, ya? That is the conclusion of our own research. ( standing ovation and applause )
- The Phenomenon of Synesthesia
- Ms Dr. C: Dankershen. Thank you, respected colleagues. You know, we may just be a biological black hole! ( more laughter) Now, let me go into the second topic of my talk. I wish for the lights, please. Thank you., Dr. B. This topic of brain research ver ges almost on paraphysics, the favourite topic of our CCCP colleagues. ( cheers) A Polish researcher, Dr. Richard Cytowic, has been researching an unusual phenomenon known as synesthesia, a condition where one sense overlaps with another, such as “tasting colours”, “smelling colours”, “tasting words”, “feeling sensations and emotions in vivid colours”, such as sexual orgasms (loud laughter). Background question - how can we do that? ( more laughter)
- The phenomenology of synesthesia cannot be explained by the present neurological model of the brain that maintains that the cortical regions are responsible for most physical senses. The rational cortex is responsible for sensory perception. This view ca n’t explain synesthesia. Instead, Doktor Cytowic argues that it is the limbic system or “emotional brain” with its neural networks beneath the endocortex that has channels of communication with other parts of the brain via the endocrine and hormonal syste ms. It follows from his research that the dominance and pre-eminence of the cortex over the limbic system is not perfunctory, and the limbic system is not subordinate to it. It appears that it is actually the “central control”, the CPU, to use computer l anguage, of the overall brain function. This would intimate that functionally, the cortical functions and limbic functions are nested, or “multiplexed”, and that information and data acquired by the brain can be, or is, processed by parallel computation, ya?
- The important implication is that this phenomenon of synesthesia suggests that the learning process could be directly linked to emotions, rather that to sensory stimuli alone. The common feature of so-called “synesthetics”20is that they have phenomenal memories, amazing visualisation abilities, like seeing vivid shapes and colours, and also remarkable psychic abilities, such as precognitions, deja-vu, clairvoyance, telepathy and remote viewing and sensing. But, unfortunately, these abilities are regard ed as “abnormal” or “strange”. So, they play these down and hide them. Ah, I forgot. These people don’t do very well in math, and they often get lost on the streets -- poor orientation. The experimental conclusions, conducted on subjects under controlle d laboratory conditions, forced Dr. Cytowic to make a courageous statement: “synesthesia takes place in the left side of the limbic system, deep in the temporal lobe.” This confused everyone in the neurological community. But, we know that what he is talk ing about is the so-called “hyperfunctions of the limbic system”, as yet unrecognised, unaccepted and non-existent to orthodox medical and psychological sciences.
- Traditional neurology proposes a hard-wired circuitry of neuronal networks mediating neurological functions. The new view requires and proposes new electrical channels of communication. This has been dubbed “volume transmission” in contradistinction to the traditional “wiring transmission” mediated by the normal axons, synapses, dendrites and spikes. Some Eastern researchers, by contrast, regard that “synesthesia” is a “normal” condition we are born with, but culturally is “blotted out” of our neural f unctions. Only a few individuals manage to maintain this function as adults, who have retained this phenomenon as a conscious awareness - even if it appears strange!
- Ironically, the purpose of training in transcendental meditation (TM) in the Siddhis program, the Magickal training in Hermetic Orders, like our own, and various types of Yogas, is to arouse these “synesthetic functions”, for they verge very closely with the phenomenology of “psychic powers”. These parapsychic functions, hitherto unexplained by physics, medicine, psychology or even parapsychology, fall, of course, in the realm of “brain hyperfunction”, or should we say pre-cultural “normal functions”, ya ?
- With the research we conducted with Mrs. Dr.L discussed yesterday, and with this overview of today’s information, I think it is obvious that the present neurological brain models are in dire need of fundamental revision. Comparatively, we know more about the ocean that we know about the brain. We understand water, but what about thought?21
- Dr Z: Comrade Frau Doktor C! ( laughter) What mechanism in brain do you suppose will explicate the phenomenon of seeing with the eyes closed, or blindfolded, like Yogins, also KGB and CIA special members trained to see in total black at night?
- Ms.Dr.C: Is that a trick question? ( laughter ) You are the expert in that field, Comrade Ruski! ( more laughter) No? Innsbruck, Ich muss dich lassen (she begins to sing, and everyone laughs)
- Dr Z: No! I am serious. I wish to compare theory, because one of my friends here has a different explanation!
- Ms.Dr.C: Different from what? ( laughter and general pandemonium )
- Dr D: Ladies and gentlemen, permit me to interrupt. I think we need a fifteen minute coffee - I mean TEA - break!
- (Tea Break)
- Ms.Dr.C: Now, we are all fresh. I wish to continue my lecture. I answer question later, Dr. Z. Did Dr. B pass the questionnaires? Gut. We fill them later. Now, I wish to explain the experiment. I wish for Dr. B to have the cine filmstrip ready for show. Thank you.
- Psycho-Acoustical and Luminal Brain Entrainment
- About five years ago, the topic of the effect of electromagnetic fields on humans became very notorious due to the books and articles by Mr.Paul Brodeur (22), who wrote the most controversial articles to this day in the very popular New Yorker magazine. Since then, he wrote other books and made video films. Simultaneously, but with less notice, researchers in CCCP and Germany were investigating effects of lights, colour and pulsing light, and colour flashes on the brain of animals and humans, as well as on the mind/psyche. I will not go into detail, because new technologies emerged from said endeavours, including the brainwave altering machines in France, Germany, and their American counterpart, like today you see advertised (Zygon,Voyager,etc). New te chnologies emerged, based on light and sound, based on the research of Drs. Thomas Budzynski and Igor Lozanov. I believe Dr.Z and friends know them personally. Anyway, the main theoretical construct behind the so-called “psycho-acoustical stimulation” an d “luminal brain entrainment”, the technologies behind those devices, was the new and revolutionary theory of the “holographic quantum mechanical brain”, or the “Bohm-Pribram Model”, for short. We have copies of those research papers if anyone wants them. 23 See Dr. D, ya?
- The area explored by Dr. Budzynski was the Theta, or “twilight state”. To quote him directly, “the areas ranging between 4 to 7 cps and the hypnagogic state”, or spontaneous imagery that supposedly emanates from Jung’s “personal and collective unconsciou s” when the mind is suitably stimulated. Jung used active imagination and mandalas to reach the “unconscious”. Modern technology uses electromagnetic and acoustical stimulation. The fields of “subliminal psychology” and “psychology of the unconscious” postulated by Carl Gustav Jung are the keys to understanding this synergy of brain and psyche. To summarise the brain phenomenology behind these novel technologies of light and sound, brain entrainment occurred by (because of) the auricular and occular pieces of the machine, and the effect was the alteration of the (levels of the ) neurotransmitters serotonin, norepinephrine and beta endorphins by Alpha and Theta induced states. They published data, which we critically analysed, and found to be incorre ct and misleading. But, then, these are marketing endeavours, not scientific.
- However, we did experiment using the very machines on the market and found most interesting information. We were our own volunteers, or “guinea pigs” - something all scientists should do instead of using animals. ( applause) After we recorded and obtain ed all the info we needed and plotted cerebral magnetic fields using the protocol developed by Mrs. Dr.L., we noticed that all three of us, plus four other volunteers, had the same dream for two or three nights in a row. So, we decided to investigate fur ther. We had the available data, so we gave the three devices to Herr Doktor G., the mad scientist with his electronic sniffers (laughter), and he analysed each device down to the silicon microchips! We will not discuss the electronic details. That stuff is beyond our scope of expertise, but what we did find is that there are multiple electronic functions being formulated by the machines that apparently were not in the original set of programs or functions advertised. Very curious indeed. Further resea rch by Dr. G revealed that these devices were powerful receivers for some form of signals that were not straight electromagnetic waves - perhaps higher order electromagnetics24, such as scalar waves. They seem to become more pronounced when these machine s were close to an operating TV set or computer VDT screen. Keep that info in mind for later.
- Two or three days later, I had a dream about the DNA and RNA molecules dancing to beautiful music, but when a strange sound was heard, the music stopped, and the DNA and RNA molecules started to go crazy and fight amongst themselves. I awoke frightened, but I recorded the dream in detail. Later in the day, I read a paper describing a new technology of DNA and RNA alteration based on radio frequencies called “in vivo microsurgery” created by MRX, Inc.25 I did not pay much attention to that, but it was sy nchronistic about my previous dream, ya? But that night, when my husband and I were reading and listening to music of Mozart, his flute and harp concerto, I fell asleep on the armchair and had the dream about the DNA and RNA molecules dancing again, but t his time so beautifully, it was almost like a real-life ballet I was watching. Then, I woke up and realised the dream. Sound affects the resonance frequency of the DNA and RNA molecules. Certain specific frequencies, timbres, pitch, and characteristic mus ical themes create either harmonic resonance or dis-harmonic resonance. Naturally, Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, Telemann and the old masters’ music is very beautiful and harmonious, where “modern music” is highly questionable.
- Light, Colour and Geometric Harmonics of Brainwaves
- In collaboration with Mrs. Dr. L, we found light and colour frequencies that were geometrical harmonics of the Theta brainwaves emitted during lucid dreaming. We used Fourier and Wiener transforms to create optical patterns and enfolded them in the colou r graphics showing the cerebral magnetic fields you saw in the cine filmstrip. We also determined some resonant vibrations of the sound corresponding to melatonin, the neurotransmitter secreted by the pineal, and responsible for sleep-dream cycles. We found it, and chose a harmonic in the near ultrasonic spectrum, and recorded it onto the soundtrack of the cine filmstrip. We projected it, and 50% of this group had the dream about the audio-visual stimulus that entrained your brain in about 6 minutes. Wonderful, ya? Of course, the implications are truly amazing, as this can be used for wonderful, non-intrusive, non-invasive healing applications, for it affects the DNA and RNA immediately and expediently, per our own research. The simplest and most immedia te application would be for a person to construct a symbol or mandala following Jung’s or Yoga instructions, select a musical piece that one truly loves, preferably harp or flute, like the ancient Egyptians or Greeks, contemplate it while listening to the music, and then go to sleep. Repeating this for a week or so will immediately affect the DNA, RNA and immune system, and healing will occur almost “miraculously”.
- Dr. M: Have you tried this technique on sick people already?
- Ms.Dr.C: Ya vol, we have indeed tried it on many people. Mrs. Dr. L, in her own medical practice, quite confidentially of course, has tried it with 100% success, both in China and the West. Of course, she used Chinese music in China and Mozart in the Wes t. We are using two pieces by Mozart as our control music. The harp and flute double concerto and the Clarinet Quintet in A, K581, which will be played here Thursday night. We are doing further research in this topic, but very confidentially, because of you all know who, ya? Ya! This may prove to be a blessing to mankind, because this simple process addresses the DNA, RNA and immune system directly, and according to Mrs.Dr.L, also the thymus and pineal glands. Interestingly, it is the locus of the Up per Tan-Tiens and Triple Warmer in Chinese ancient medicine, the Cauldrons and transducers of Chi, or Life Force. Fortunately, both Mrs. Dr. L and I have orthodox medical degrees, and wear the “white coats of medical approval” ( laughter).
- What we do is to make sure our research patients “entertain” themselves drawing symbols of their dreams in full colour, admiring them before they go to sleep, and listening to the music tapes of Mozart or Master Ludwig von Fu-Man-Chu (roaring laughter). There are some patients in the research hospital to whom we can talk frankly about this technique. Most people respond quite enthusiastically about it, and of course, when they are healed, they tell others about their “secret”! We are collecting fanta stic information and feedback. We are also experimenting with monotonic harmonics, or single frequencies, that may be disguised as “background noise”. Very clever, ya? Any questions?
- Dr. R: Are you exploring the application of magnetic fields directly to the brain for inducing cerebral hyperfunctions, like induced psychic powers, astral phenomena and time travel, besides healing?
- Mrs.Dr.C: Absolutely! We know government agencies have been doing that for years, but we do have totally different goals. Of course, we are all bound by the strict rules of the Order of absolute non-interference. We can’t even help our own families unle ss they want to be helped. Remember, out Oath of Secrecy is absolute! Alateia Gnosis! (26)
- One “pet project” we have is to help our young children to be “deprogrammed” from the influences of schools, TV and radio media, videogames, etc. We do this by inducing creativity in them to create their own symbols and mandalas by playing the music while they are going to sleep. We have four children - three of primary school age. I am sure most of you have children as well, so this may be of great benefit to our own siblings. However, the magnetic field research requires very special helmets, which Her r Dr.G is building for us. We only have one now, and we need at least two more. Our results cannot be discussed at this point. Last question?
- Dr.E: What do you think of virtual reality helmets? What do you think of virtual reality as an emerging technology?
- Mrs.Dr.C: Ya! Excellent question. Yes, we have researched it. That imaginary space is still very, very far from looking “real”. It also affects the brain and psyche very adversely. Stay away from it. Thank you. I see it is lunchtime! Gut!
- 1 In deference to government mandated electronic altering of brainwaves, since they want the only game in town. Too bad the NWO does not realize it will be the source of its own undoing. When the equipment is shut down and people awake ... wait and see.
- 2 Perhaps another reason why these agencies did not like “Pandora’s Box”, because it gave away details about the remote transceivers in televisions and other data.
- 3 Note: The recent linkup of McCaw Cellular, ATT, Disney (who is delving into virtual reality educational modes), Microsoft, the “information highway”, and classified developments in artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, bioelectronics, hyperfield elec tronics and implant technology all point to a concerted effort in this direction. Historically, this kind of process is an off-world one that has existed for millions of years. Those of you having access to Sector 9 Hubbardian material know.
- 4 Many of these protocols are detailed in Matrix III Volume One.
- 5 This very fact can also be examined in light of the book Celestine Prophecies, in that those involved in the NWO Mind Control and Domination program must exist as “energy vampires”, since they are unable to draw energy from the Universal Source and are firmly grounded in ego aggrandizement, power and control in an effort to maintain a parasitic “symbiosis” with the mass population, whom they view as having Dasein ohne Leben, existance without life. Extension of WWII Nazi Germany, etc.
- 6 Instead of “internal technology’”, which is infinitely more powerful.
- 7 If this is done, it will probably be done very selectively, since some devices that are marketed are themselves designed to “sensitize” the unknowing to existing or planned electromagnetic and scalar protocols. Best to stick with internal modes entirely , folks.
- 8 Thus, the rationale for agency trafficking in specific drugs that ground a person to lower brain states (opiates and derivatives, street drugs, etc) and form a neuro-chemical basis for sensitization for nested overlapping chemical and electronic paradig ms. See Matrix III, Volume One.
- 9Including over-the-counter drugs available on a common basis in society.
- 10Supplemented with public attention to Neurolinguistic programming, et al.
- 11Standard reference electronics for television signals nationwide comes from Boulder Colorado, at the former National Bureau of Standards, which interfaces with the rest.
- 12We have been advising people about this for a least two years. You know where to get these devices if you have been paying attention to your surroundings.
- 13 Of course, by injecting enough disabling co-factors into the environment, the power structure is making sure that the public does not have access to burgeoning psychic abilities and telepathic interchange. They’d rather you use your cellular phone.
- 14 Which lends itself to the notion that any scientist who is employed, on tenure or steeped in academia, cannot truly function as a scientist, since truth and revelation does destroy structure and provide novelty - the average scientist, afraid of losing funding and afraid of professional censure, cannot publically ackowledge any degree of developmental truth which would collapse a set of major paradigms upon which employment depends. After all, Penrose doesn’t want to be a Sheldrake, does he?
- 15 See Matrix IV: The Equivideum-Paradigms and Dimensions of Human Evolution and Consciousness.
- 16 Commonly, “hydrophobic” and “hydrophyllic”, water-hating and water loving, respectively.
- 17 See Matrix IV for further information and explanation.
- 18 Editor Note: Dr. Fritz Popp (see Matrix III V1) did research detailing the photonic emissions and electromagnetic interaction relative to DNA/RNA.
- 19 Which also lends a new view to the existence of pyramidal-shaped cellular structures within the brain - specifically, cells shaped like two pyramids base to base - exactly the same configuration as the Delta-T antenna. Get it?
- 20People who experience synesthesia phenomena.
- 21 The paradigm in Matrix III V1 proposes a model for thought, brain attenuation thereof, and processes where thought descends into particulate mass.
- 22 See New Yorker magazine for 1989, June 12, June 19 and June 26. Paul Brodeurs’ three-part article entitled “Annals of Radiation”, about EMF hazards.
- 23 This has been discussed during the past year in the Unified Field and Consciousness series in The Leading Edge.
- 24 See Matrix III for a review of higher order EM functions and discussion thereof. My own personal opinion is that you should put your light-sound machine on the floor and jump on it, or hit it with a hammer and get rid of it.
- 25 As synchronicity would have it, we received data on MRX technology just before receiving the data for this presentation. Some of the MRX data is in this LE issue.
- 26 Truth and knowledge is foremost!
- III. History of MK-ULTRA. CIA program on Mind Control.
- - Started during WWII with research on hypnosis for interrogation, secure courier duties, and reducing fatigue. Also research into effects of primitive drugs like barbiturates and cannabis as far as drug-assisted interrogation goes.
- - George Estabrooks was the leading proponent of hypnosis as the be-all and end-all of manipulating peoples minds. His book, 'Hypnotism', published in the early forties, has been decried as too fantastic and improbable in terms of describing the capabilities of hypnosis with certain very suggestible subjects, but his arguments and examples remain valid to this day.
- Estabrooks admitted in 1971 to creating hypnotic couriers and programmed multiple personalities for Military Intelligence purposes in this 1971 Science Digest article. MUST READ!!
- - Start of Cold War and Korean War in particular gave a big boost to mind control research with the emergence of 'Brain Washing' as a common term. Supposedly a development of the dastardly Chi-Coms, the term was actually coined by a magazine writer later found to be on the CIA payroll as an agent of influence. Postulating a 'brainwashing gap' The CIA got the go-ahead for research into countering communist mind control efforts and developing their own to aid in the espionage wars.
- - Hypnosis, drugs, and psycho-surgery; separately and combined, were the tools of this quest for the ultimate truth serum on the one hand, and the capability to create an agent who could not have his or her mission tortured out of them, or even be aware that they were carrying secret information given to them in an altered state of consciousness. More and more sophisticated drugs were experimented with, such as LSD, Ketamine, and Psilocybine. Lobotomy and the implantation of electrodes were considered as methods for creating a compliant agent. Electro-Convulsive Shock, combined with LSD, sedation for days at a time, and constantly replaying the patient’s own voice through helmet-mounted headphones was a notorious Canadian researcher’s recipe for mind control.
- - One of the most remarkable cases of mind control involves a famous model of the late 40’s and 50’s named Candy Jones. In the book, “The Control of Candy Jones” the author reviewed hours of tapes made by Candy Jones and her husband which revealed a systematic program to create and manipulate alter personalities as the foundation for programmed couriers resistant to torture, where the primary personality would not even be aware of the secret information being carried. The information could be summoned forth via a post-hypnotic command or response to a pre-programmed cue.
- - Research continued into early 70's by CIA's own admission during the Church hearings. John Marks, author of the best study of CIA mind control experiments, makes the subtle differentiation that the CIA congressional witnesses might truthfully say that all research done by the TSS Directorate had ended, since the programs were moved into other areas once operational techniques had been developed. Many of the names mentioned in reference to mind control research turn up in the few references to supposed dead-end research in ESP.
- There have been persistent rumors of Navy research involving attempts at telepathy from submarines under water, the Nautilus being the most famous of these. Detection of enemy submarines, and communicating with our own, has continued to be an important area of conventional research for the Navy, so it is no surprise that researching the use of ESP for these purposes would be of interest. Communicating with a submerged submarine is the only kind of communications where the very act of receiving puts the receiver in danger, since submarines must normally stick an antenna out of the water for high speed radio traffic, or rely on trailing a long wire antenna under water relatively near the surface to receive very slow speed traffic using ELF radio waves. Newer techniques may involve the use of blue-green wavelength lasers, but evidently penetration to any depth is still a problem.
- If you look at telepathy as a problem in the transfer of information in a very noisy environment, then certain existing solutions suggest themselves: There have already been experiments in the transmission of five distinct symbols via telepathy, namely Zener card symbols. I suggest that there is already a way of transmitting information using two symbols only, namely Morse Code. Current ELF or VLF radio transmission methods for communicating with fleet ballistic missle submarines to issue them their launch orders involve very low data transfer rates, on the order of 3 to 30 bits per minute, if I am not mistaken. Messages are very short, consisting of pre-formulated action or targeting codes. I suggest that telepathic 'Zener Morse' is an operational technique for information transfer under severe signal to noise conditions. In fact the use of five Zener symbols would increase data transfer rates, but at the expense of a higher error rate due to the problems in discriminating between five and just two symbols.
- Electronic Mind Control - Remotely Altering Our Lives
- "The great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me"
- -= Contents =-
- 1.0 Disclaimer
- 1.1 Introduction - Andrija Puharich
- 1.2 CIA Tooth Implants - Andrija Puharich (cont.)
- 1.3 A Victim of CIA Mind Control: Political Asylum
- 1.4 Microwaves and Mind Control in Low Income Communities
- 1.5 Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Transmitters
- 1.6 Conclusion / Contact Information
- 1.7 Research Subjects: Articles, Books, and Papers
- Our world changed almost instantaneously in the technical capability for
mind control with the discovery that electromagnetic beams of energy could be used for three negative purposes; influence, disable or kill from a distance.
- One of the first scientists to delve into the effects of electro-magnetics on
human organisms was the famous scientist by the name of Nikola Tesla, with
E.L. Chaffee and R.U. Light quickly following his work in 1934 with the
adventation of the monograph; "A Method For the Remote Control of Electrical
Stimulation of the Nervous System."
- Coincidentally the same year Soviet Union scientist Leonid L. Vasiliev wrote
"Critical Evaluation of the Hypogenic Method" about the discoveries of Dr. I.F.
Tomashevsky and his advanced research into remote influencing of the brain
through radio waves.
- Andrija Puharich was yet another early scientist/researcher into the effects of
electromagnetics who delved into the effects of radio waves on animals, working
at Northwestern University in the late 1940s. Pucharich was the man who founded
a laboratory he titled the 'Round Table Foundation of Electrobiology' in what
he modestly termed "a barn in the woods" outside of Camden, Maine.
- Among Puharich's associates at the Round Table were Warren S. McCulloch,
one of the founders of 'cybernetics' theory, who worked at Bellevue Hospital in
New York City. McCulloch was an early advocate of electronic brain implants,
and chaired conferences sponsored by the Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, a channel
for CIA mind control funding. Another associate of Puharich's was John Hays
Hammond, said to have been Nikola Tesla's only student, who was interested
in the use of electromagnetics to control the human mind.
- After the demise of Andrija Puharich's Round Table Foundation of
Electrobiology, he spent a lot of time with the famous social engineer
Aldous Huxley in Tecate, Mexico, once again studying the effects of
electronics on the human organization.
- 'CIA Tooth Implants'
Among many of Puharich's many accomplishments was the design and pseudo- implementation of what is described as a "radio tooth implant", the technical specs of which were sold to the CIA. At a conference on electromagnetism in September of 1987, Puharich the following invention: "We were able to develop a hearing device that fit under the cap of a tooth and we could hear very clearly from a small little relay and receiver and transmitter and unfortunately it was promptly classified by an agency of our government. But we did solve the problem in terms of hardware."
- The radio tooth implantation may _still be in use_ to this day. According to
the 'Chemical and Engineering News' for February 5, 1996, in a story titled
"Hong Kong professor sues U.S. for mind control":
- "The South China Morning Post reported on January 25 that an assistant professor at the University of Science & Technology, Hong Kong, has filed a $100 million suit against the U.S. government for implanting mind-control devices in his teeth. Huang Si-ming charges that the devices were implanted during root canal work in 1991 while he was studying at the University of Iowa, according to Morning Post reported Patricia Young. Another student at Iowa University, who like Huang, was born in China, had gone on a shooting spree, and the Feds, Huang says, put the devices in his teeth to find out if he was involved.
"The Hong Kong professor says he suffered an Alzheimer's disease-like memory loss that hampered his teaching. It stopped, he says, only when he sought legal aid to mount his lawsuit. Besides the U.S., the suit names the University of Science & Technology on the grounds that it was involved in continuing the mind-control work. It also seeks punitive damages of $1 million from the defendants for 'low ethical standards.'
"Huang claims that one of the devices in his teeth can read his thoughts and talk to his mind when he's asleep. A second device, he believes, transmits pictures of what he sees to a receiver for recording. The mind controller, he says, can drive him to 'bad' behavior. He gives two examples, one of which cannot be mentioned in a family magazine."
- Huang is not alone in his complaints about having mind control devices
implanted in his teeth. David B. recounts his story:
"X-rays revealed a metal object on the left side of my skull under the jaw in the soft tissue of my neck. In May 1996, I finally had it removed, I asked many doctors about the possibility of it falling there during an extraction - they said, 'possible, but remote'. Most of them thought it punctured my neck from the outside. I sent X-rays to Dr. Sims, and he arranged removal. The strange thing that came out of this was the discovery of the small object in my shoulder. Dr. Leer called after receiving my X-rays and asked if I had ever broken my shoulder, if I had ever been in an explosion. I replied no. He said the reason was that the X-ray clearly showed a screw in my left shoulder. He said it looked like an operation for a broken shoulder. I have never broken a bone to my knowledge, and called my mother to ask. She said I'd had no operations as a child. This part is a complete mystery.
"During the first six months of torture (extreme at that time), I went to a dentist and reported pain under my new dental bridge, installed a few months before the assault. He removed it and I was still in contact. So I wrote off my teeth and concentrated on my throat, wrongly. In my X-rays and CAT scan, one tooth is very bright and in one frame of the CAT scan it shows rays of white emanating from it. People I asked said it was probably an interference effect with the metal."
- Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (c) 1999, Jim Keith
- A VICTIM OF CIA MIND CONTROL: POLITICAL ASYLUM
- by C.P.
- December 4, 1995
- The ###### Consulate
- Houston, TX
- To Whom It May Concern:
- With this letter I am requesting political asylum from your government as an American citizen and victim of mind control carried out presumably by the CIA. I am taking such drastic measures because I am in fear of my life and safety and because I have exhausted every legal and other means available to me. I have received no assistance from the President of the United States, the FBI, the CIA, the Attorney General, my Congressman to mention just a few. The fact that this technology exists and is being used against private citizens and innocent people like myself no one in any position of responsibility in government will officially acknowledge.
- I hope this is an acceptable condition for political asylum. If need be I am willing to relinquish my citizenship and be declared stateless as a means to this end. This is a well thought-out decision on my part and I am aware of all the ramifications that could occur. Naturally it is not a decision that I have taken easily, but under the circumstances it is likely that it is the only one that will prolong my life or give me any quality of life.
- I would like to provide a chronology giving the events leading up to this decision.
- As a university student I spent a year abroad in France and Germany and in Paris. I met a German university graduate whom I later married. We eventually returned to Germany to live after we finished our studies in the U.S. (I did my B.A. and he did a postgraduate degree in international business). A few years later we were divorced in Munich, Germany. I then became a graduate student and teacher, and resided for almost 10 years in what was then West Berlin, Germany. There was nothing unusual in my life until the year 1983. At that time I co-taught a parapsychology course in the Community College system of West Berlin. A friend attended this class and brought a guest. The guest whom I will call "C.L." and I became friends later. Through these people I got to know some other new acquaintances and whether these people are incidental to, or pivotal figures in what later transpired is something that I can only speculate about. However, a certain pattern would appear to emerge from this.
- One of the people I got to know casually was Peggy Woolsey who had worked as secretary to Richard Helms, former head of the CIA in Iran (He was there during the coup). Peggy would often tell me about her life in Iran. Once when I was in her apartment having a drink I discovered at least a inch of sediment on the bottom of my drink. I commented on this and was told it was the "Berlin water." Another time I went to East Berlin in her car with diplomatic plates and felt a strange mood of paranoia almost as if I was hallucinating. I remember Peggy asking me where the Russian embassy was. I remember thinking, "How should I know?" In fact, I was at that time so naive I had not realized there was a Russian embassy in West Berlin. I had crossed the border previously primarily to go to the opera or theater or to buy books (German literature classics in cheap editions). I had the impression that something strange was transpiring. It was during this time that I was on three occasions, at three different locations, talked to during my sleep by people I was acquainted with. On these occasions I had awakened abruptly during my sleep and became aware of what was transpiring. I went to the U.S. consulate and named names. After this I was harassed by a man in a white car who would drive by my apartment and when in close proximity, would zap me with an electrical field of some sort. He was very brazen. I would find my body pulsating during my sleep especially at the base of my spine, but my whole body would vibrate as well and I would see flashing lights on my wall. I had to go to the U.S. Consulate several times and they expressed disbelief in what I was saying rudely stating: Who would be interested in you -- you have no important political or military contacts. Ultimately they advised me to return to the U.S. and change my name. In despair I contacted a secret service in Berlin and was treated with consideration and respect at least. Ultimately I decided to return to the U.S. where I thought I would be able to live a normal life. I think back to those innocent days when I was merely being harassed by parties unknown in no way suspecting what would be in store for me when I returned to a living hell and unbelievable torture, abuse, and experimentation.
- In retrospect the only conclusion that makes reasonable sense is that I must have exposed a CIA operation. I was then classified as a "write-off" or expendable as a human being. By some unfortunate decision I was designated for a constant monitoring, inhuman method of electronic incarceration utilizing intra-cerebral microwave induction of voices. This is one of several sadistic approaches they have used to destroy my life. So for 13 years now I have never known one moment of privacy, or peace. My entire life has been stolen from me. My apartment serves them as the cage of a guinea pig.
- What they attempted to do with very crude, unsophisticated human input (not to say criminal and immoral) coupled with an electronic technology totally unknown to the public was to set up some artificial controls (or "handlers") utilizing voice and emotive responses of some individuals recognizable to me and get them to "control" my behavior by the use of positive and negative reinforcement. These were not "voices" talking to me live but were a whole catalog of reactions that were activated in my brain by some means. For example if I did something they did not like they would use the voice characteristics of "C." crying or whining or expressing despair. Thus the same expression would be played over and over again like canned laughter on a TV quiz program. I might hear the same emotive phrase played over 5 times in one day however absurd that may seem. When they realized that I was not being hoodwinked or deceived into thinking that this was a real person (and naturally they selected the voices of former lovers) they did not attempt to project this artifice but instead would harass me with the voices. Often I was interrupted at what I was doing at the rate of once a minute throughout the day. At other times it was once every 4 minutes. At other times every time I made a decision, drew a conclusion from something, or followed instructions it was reinforced. The implication being that these swine were in charge of my behavior and thinking. This reaches the point of fanatic absurdity on their part. And it still continues even as I type this. They are constantly trying to reinforce or keep in place their repulsive "program."
- Here are some examples: Through a business contact I got to know "S." and every time I met with her it was euphorically reinforced. This was something I could not fathom. I would think why is not my friendships with V., E.J., or others reinforced like this. It did not make sense to me as S. was a rather unsophisticated but warm-hearted Iranian hairdresser. Later I discovered that under the Shah, S. had been married to a Judge, connected in high places, had hidden people in her home and had had to flee when her husband was arrested. I think that one of the things they had planned to use was to start relationships with certain targeted individuals. They kept up a rabid campaign to get me to re-establish a contact with a foreign national who reputedly had intelligence contacts. I refused but they never stopped harassing me. They tried to establish a whole associational network of things supposedly characteristic of this person to constantly keep him in my mind which was revolting in the extreme. So I frequently formed the impression that I was constantly dealing with people who were my intellectual inferiors, ignorant provincials who were in a mad rush to use their high-tech equipment on any designated victim. The irony of all this pain and suffering was that the same things could have been achieved by very conventional and mundane methods. But this high-tech equipment was being used by individuals very unlike myself where I had a feeling I was being corrupted by the association, that I was being polluted by the contact and as a result I feel I have lost or had murdered my spirituality, my refinement, my dignity and privacy as a women, my idealism, my joy in living, my sexuality, my feelings of freedom, my comfort zone, i.e. all that had once been the essential ingredients of my life. Their sadism knows no bounds. They will talk with you and make it a point of letting you know that they are watching you while you are on the toilet, for example.
- Needless to say, I attempted suicide but was stopped in the woods by another motorist.
- I would be more happy to reveal their whole mind control program but there is not enough time now.
- What happened to precipitate this decision to seek asylum is that I discovered that there were other victims on whom the same or similar technology was being used and began networking with them and sharing information with plans of going public and getting organized. I was also able to upgrade and expand my technical knowledge and met victims of the CIA's Project Monarch and MKULTRA.
- I then started to get heart palpitations of a severe nature and my thyroid would be microwaved so that it would pulsate. I would awaken with a field directed to my stomach and intestines (the genital stimulation during sleep was by now old-hat) so that my midriff would be sore. When I would cover my thyroid with my hands to shield it I would later have arthritic-similar pains in my hands. I woke up two days ago with pain in my left armpit and both groin lymph nodes. I am afraid I am being "taken out." One of the de-programmers and most knowledgeable persons on the CIA's codes, techniques and tactics has been suddenly diagnosed with terminal cancer that apparently appeared out of nowhere.
- I fear for my safety. I have gone to extremes to protect myself -- trying to set up improvised faraday cages, sleeping on the bathroom floor, wrapping myself in copper, aluminum, and the pinging is terrible -- the program that gets activated during my REM sleep especially. And last night for the first time they actually used some equipment that lifted my body out of the galvanized aluminum shields I had erected. I was actually knocked backwards. I then tried to write this letter at home but my electric typewriter malfunctioned -- when I would hit the "n" key I would get "q" for example.
- Your speedy attention to this urgent matter would certainly be
- Austin, TX
- `-- References --`
- Microwaves and Mind Control in Low Income Communities
- September, 1995
- "Contel Couldn't Con Churchill"
Contel Cellular's attempt at building cellular phone towers in the highly populated Black district of Churchill, came to a screeching halt when residents met with Contel representatives to voice their concerns. The meeting was held on July 31 at 6 p.m. at the Salvation Army Boys and Girls club. Organized by Reggie Malone and Sterling Page, the meeting was to provide a platform on the pros and cons of the tower and the health risks involved.
Contel was supposed to provide evidence that microwave radiation produced by cellular phone towers are harmless. That did not happen. I was invited by Mr. Malone to be on the panel and present my research on the effects of microwave radiation and cited several studies from very credible sources that microwave radiation is very harmful.
In attendance for Contel was the Company president Phil Forbes and Richard Biby a so-called communications engineer expert who came to the meeting empty handed, with no information, only rhetoric. A map of Richmond was the only thing presented as residents began to tear into their backsides for coming unprepared.
The channel 12 report broadcast at 11:00 p.m. spared Contel the embarrassment of how it really was a landslide defeat given to them by the residents. Channel 12 attempt to lend support and credibility to Contel was weak and full of holes. The organizers Reggie Malone and Sterling Page were never even interviewed, in fact Richard Biby was the only panelist that was interviewed. He was promoted as an expert that denied any harmful effects from low-level microwave radiation, although he provided no evidence to the Churchill residents. I presented several studies myself, with the documentation in my hand, that microwave radiation is harmful. But channel 12 didn't seem very interested.
City manager Robert Bobb, who was also in attendance, said in the channel 12 interview that the tower would still be built in the community but at a different site after siding with the residents in the meeting. You stabbed us in the back again Mr.Bobb.
Shirley Harvey, the lone maverick of city council always standing against the odds for what she believes in, approached Mr. Bobb when I was with her after the meeting about the video cameras on the street corners in Black neighborhoods. He replied he didn't know of them, but he did admit to some closed discussions of electronic surveillance. They have obviously been doing more than discussing it. (* check the corner of Brooklyn Park & Meadowbridge *)
At this point we will quote several more sources, articles, and studies on" low-level" microwave radiation since that's the reason they give us that cellular phone towers are safe.
In 1971 the Presidents advisory council issued a report that stated "electromagnetic radiations emanating from radar, television, communications systems, microwave ovens, permeate the environment" and warned that "the consequences of undervaluing or misjudging the biological effects of long-term, low-level exposure could become a critical problem for the public health, especially if genetic effects are involved."
The Environmental Protection Agency released a summary of scientific reviews in December of 1990 which concluded that scientific evidence "suggests a causal link " between (ELF) extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields, (produced by microwave radiations) and leukemia, lymphoma, and brain cancer. And "a possible but not proven, cause of cancer in Humans." We have found that it is very provable.
In 1976 Professor Przemyslaw Czerski along with Dr. William M. Leach, chief of the experimental studies branch of the Bureau of Radiological Health's Division of Biological Effects, told a seminar that convened in Washington on December 15, 1976 by the Electromagnetic Radiation Management Advisory Council that it was "easily demonstrable and easily quantified microwave effects on the lymphocytes and lymphocytic systems of mice, rabbits, and guinea pigs which had been exposed to low doses of radiation."
Dr. Leach went on to say that up to 20% of the normal lymphocyte cells (white blood cells) in the irradiated animals underwent blastic transformation, which means that the cells grew in size then divided into two. Dr. Leach then told the audience, "We have a word for that, the word is cancer." The study was conducted for the first 6 months of 1976.
A study was compiled about behavior alteration caused by ELF electromagnetic radiation by William Bise, director of the Pacific Northwest Center for the study of Non-ionizing Radiation in Portland, Oregon. The report is called "Radio-frequency Induced Interference Responses in the Human Nervous System". It was conducted on 10 human volunteers between July 1975 and June 1976. It states that "biological interference responses in the human nervous system can be elicited (caused) not only by pulse-modulated but by continuous wave radio-frequency at power densities substantially below those levels that exist in a typical urban environment". In the last section of the Bise report he suggested that since approximately 5% of the urban population of the U.S. was believed to be living in an environmental power density, his findings indicate "a meaningful risk factor for the general population appears to exist".
The study published by the U.S. Army mobility Equipment Research and Development Center in 1972 called, "Analysis of Microwaves for Barrier Warfare", states that," It is possible to field a truck- portable microwave barrier system that will completely "immobilize" (mind-control) personnel in the open with present day technology and equipment".
In light of the studies and interest in behavior control using microwave radiation and it's effects on the nervous system from the army, scientists, and medical specialists, could the silence about the real effects of microwave radiation be part of a plan to alter then eventually control the behavior of an unsuspecting urban population? Keeping in mind that before someone can control you, you must give up control of yourself or be made to lose control of your own behavior. Are people more out of control these days?
Are individuals being produced who are extremely susceptible to these subliminal microwave signals and go out and commit atrocities? They don't even know why they did it. Some claim to hear voices that told them to do things. It is not only possible, it is likely.
There is great interest in mind-control. Ask Psychotechnologies of Richmond, Va. which owns the American right to the soviet mind-control technology that the F.B.I. was going to use on David Koresh during the Waco stand-off. Dr. Igor Smirnov who developed it claimed it could be used through the phone. (Defense Electronics 7/93) Psychotechnologies is not listed in the directory.
It is time for people to ignore the rhetoric and examine the facts for ourselves. Muada Shakur Minister of Information
Although the various reports appear, at first glance, to represent a confused and conflicting mass of data, a logical, orderly and meaningful pattern can be evolved in evaluating their data. The basic factors which must constantly be borne in mind are:
(1) that microwave radiation is electromagnetic in nature,
(2) that the nervous system functions as an electronic network normally shielded or protected from spurious fields and
(3) that when extraordinary electromagnetic fields are created around neural elements this can produce functional or organic neurological anomalies.
Soviet research showed that pulsed fields (such as those which appear around power lines) were more effective than continuous radiation in affecting nervous system pathways.
"For non-thermal irradiations, they believe that the electromagnetic field induced by the microwave environment affects the cell membrane, and this results in an increase of excitability or an increase in the level of excitation of nerve cells. With repeated or continued exposure, the increased excitability leads to a state of exhaustion of the cells of the cerebral cortex. This results in the Sechenov inhibition effect which is manifested by the elimination of positive conditioned reflexes or behavior."
This is the same result found in studies of the effects of power line fields on human cell samples. One hesitates to quote such a source as the National Enquirer, but the response this article elicited from the Department of Defense warrants it. On June 22, 1976, the tabloid reported that since 1973 the Advanced Research Projects Agency had been sponsoring a program to develop a machine that could read minds from a distance by deciphering the brain's magnetic waves.
- Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Transmitters
One field of research that has sparked some interest of mine is that of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Transmitters and the numerous possibilities involved in possessing one. Lets take a look at the possible ethical implications involved in ELF research; for example, if I were carrying an ELF transmitter operating at alpha frequencies, would the people around me be affected as well? Would these people unconsciously gravitate towards me because they'd become more relaxed as they moved closer? What if a salesman were carrying an ELF transmitter? Would people be influenced to buy something because they were more relaxed around the salesman? Could entire populations be influenced to be comfortable with ideas they would normally reject? There are some serious ethical considerations to keep in mind when working with ELF transmitters, and these are only the non-malicious uses for them.
- ELF Transmitters can be used as remote weapons against people and animals...
The Soviets have been playing with the effects of Extremely Low Frequencies for over fifty years by studying the psychophysiological and metabolic changes and the alterations of brain function resulting from exposure to mixed frequencies of ELF radiation. One physiological effect which has been demonstrated is heart seizure on humans, dogs, and cats.
Another possibility is the alteration of the blood-brain barrier. This could allow neurotoxins in the blood to cross. As a result, an individual could develop severe neuropathological symptoms and either die or become seriously impaired neurologically.
- What specific frequencies do what;
- Frequency (Hz) | Reaction
- [After 30-60 second "lock-on"]
- 6-7 ---------> Ringing in ears, increased blood pulse, fatigue, tightening in the chest
- 6.6 ---------> Causes Depression in MOST people
- 7.83 --------> Makes a person feel "good" (Schumann Resonance; Earth's pulse rate)
- 8.0 ---------> Beneficial to a persons learning
- 8.6-9.8 -----> Causes tingling sensations / sleep inducing in people
- 10.80 Hz ----> Causes riotous behavior in people
- 17 & 70 (mixed) "Psychoactive", harmful biological effects
- - 6-10 Hertz are the same frequencies produced by the human brain in the
- theta and alpha states. Generally, specific brain wave frequency ranges
- can be associated with mood or thought patterns in humans.
- Frequencies below 8 Hertz are considered theta waves, which are said to be associated with creative and insightful thought. When an artist, scientist, or hacker has the "aha" experience, there is a good chance he or she is in "theta mode".
- Alpha frequencies are from 8-12 Hertz and are commonly associated with relaxed, meditative states. Most people are in an alpha state during the short time immediately before they fall asleep and when the conscious nervous system switches over to the subconscious.
- Beta frequencies are about 12 Hertz and coincide with our most "awake" analytical thinking. For example; if you're solving a math problem, your brain is working at beta frequencies. Most of our waking hours as adults are spent in the beta state.
- Medical Implications of Extremely Low Frequencies:
- - Over-exposure to ELF radiation can cause loss of short/long term memory
- - Causes skin problems
- - Weaken the immune system (is there a link between ELF radiation and AIDS?)
- ELF TRANSMITTER (function generator) EQUIPMENT LISTING:
- [Note; Anyone with the proper electronics knowledge could use
this information to build themselves an ELF TRANSMITTER WEAPON-like device]
- The equipment required for this experiment was easily attainable,
with the notable exception of a stable frequency counter with .01 Hertz resolution.
- Accurate frequency measurements were essential for this research,
so I designed and built a digital frequency counter capable of
measuring frequency to the hundredth of a Hertz (plus or minus .005 Hertz).
- A 100 KHz crystal Colpitt's oscillator (calibrated with WWV) was
- used as a time base and divided by ten to the seventh power to attain
- the desired resolution.
- Other equipment used is:
- A Biosone II Brainwave Monitor and Myosone 404 EMG Monitor
(Bio-Logic Devices, Inc., 81 Plymouth Rd., Plainview, NY 11803)
- - A Model 3011 Digital Display Function Generator
(BK Precision Dynascan Corp., 6460 West Cortland St., Chicago, IL 60635)
- - An IBM PC compatible computer with a clock speed of 7.16 MHz
(the faster the clock speed the better)
- - A SAC-12 A to D signal acquisition board
(Qua Tech, Inc., 478 E. Exchange St., Akron, OH 44308)
- - A Codas II video board and software release 3
(Dataq Instruments, Inc., 825 Sweitzer Ave., Akron OH 44311)
- - A Fluke 77 digital multimeter
(John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc., PO Box C9090, Everett, WA 98260)
- - A StatPac Gold statistical analysis software
(Walonick Associates, Inc., 6500 Nicollet Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55423)
- The transducer was a 24" diameter hand-wound coil, consisting
of 1000' of #25 magnetic wire. The coil had a DC resistance of
32.4 ohms. It was mounted on a 26" square piece of bakalite board
for stability. Two dowels were mounted with plastic ties onto the
board so they extended 24" from opposite sides of the board and
the entire apparatus was secured by two microphone stands.
- Conclusion / Contact Information
- "The great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me" -- a perfect
quote for this particular paper, wouldn't you agree? To think, it wasn't
until this past summer at Defcon 8 that I learned so much about electronic
mind control and it's presence in my life.
- Our conception of reality is nothing but a dance of electronic images fired
into our forebrains, a gossamer construction of our masters, designed so that
we will not under any circumstances perceive the actual. Our lives, controlled
by electronic connections - the media manipulator, the cyberneticist, and of
course the government. We're nothing but the puppets, and they are the
- Has this paper had any effect, has it changed the way you perceive your world?
Are you going to ignore it and pretend what I've written is based on lies, or
will you take the first step by admitting electronic mind control is real and
- We must end the incursions against our freedom, our dignity, and our humanity.
- Research Subjects: Articles, Books, and Papers:
- "Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation
- (Radio-waves and Microwaves) -- Eurasian Communist Countries,"
- [you can order a copy of Report No. DST-181 0S-074-76]
- Puharich, Dr. Andrija "A Way to Peace Through ELF Waves," transcript
of a talk delivered at the Understanding Convention of Astara, Upland,
California, November 6, 1982. The Journal of Borderland Research,
- Baker, C.B., "New World Order & ELF Psychotronic Tyranny," Youth Action
- Newsletter, Dec. 1994; Microwave News, March/April 1998; Aviation Week,
- January 19, 1998
- Microwave Harassment and Mind-Control Experimentation, published by the
Association of National Security Alumni, Electronic Surveillance Project
- Cullen, Regina, "The Traveling Torture Chamber: Microwave Harassment,
- Gangsterism and Freemasonry." Paranoid Women Collect Their Thoughts.
- Joan D'Arc, Ed. Providence, Rhode Island: Paranoia Publishing, 1996
- Letter about CIA's Thought Detection Machines
- I am forwarding this letter on behalf of my father. the conditions
described in this letter applies both to United states and Taiwan.
- Read on if you care about your liberty and freedom.
- My name is Alan Yu, a former lieutenant colonel in the Taiwan
National Defence Department. I have since immigrated to the United States ten years ago and have been naturalized as a U.S. citizen. I am writing this letter to inform you of a grave thereat to the civil rights of American citizens and the very ideas that this nation was founded on (Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. This threat is a device known as the "Thoughts Detecting Machine".
What is a "Thoughts Detecting Machine"?
- There are two sources of information that led to my knowledge of this machine.
- The first source is an excerpt from South China Morning Newspa of Hong-Kong in 1970's. It stated that an American University had invented a thoughts detecting machine which can read another person's thought. The initial goal of this invention was to solve severe car accident cases. It was supposed to be used by authorities to read the minds of the injured parties to piece together the entire accident. The C.I.A. learned about this and purchased the patent on this invention (South China Morning Post)." The second source is a classified military document of Taiwan. In the spring of 1984, I was a Lieutenant Colonel of National Defense Department of Taiwan. I read a classified document from my service Dept: The document indicated that the Military Police of Taiwan had purchased the thoughts detection machine (In Taiwan, we translated its name to Psychological Language Machine) from the
United States. The document was a request to the U.S. for parts to repair the malfunctioning machines. Before I left Taiwan, this machine had become the most effective equipment for the security departments of Taiwan, such as Headquarter of Police Department, Military Police, and National Security & Investigation Department. Here are some of the basic operational principles of this machine and the problems that existed in Taiwan that arise from the usage of this machine
- 1. This machine uses electromagnetic radiation waves to investigate the subject, so he who is being investigated will be totally unaware (Electromagnetic radiation is invisible and can penetrate walls, bricks, most metals and almost anything in its way). Next, it sends these collected brain waves to the CPU and translates these (brain waves) into words or picture to describe human thoughts. Then, these pictures and words are display on a monitor for analysis by the investigators. Because the subject that's being investigated cannot see the electromagnetic radiation, he is totally oblivious to the fact that his thoughts are being read. This machine will be used day and night without stop. Therefore, the dreams, the ideas, the inner secrets or the other private things of the subject will be revealed by this machine to these investigators. So the detectors just have to use the machine near where you live or work, then they will share the whole of your privacy with you.
- The process of reading the thoughts works like this; First, two machines are set up from two different angles. Then, both machines emit a high intensity radiation which crosses the subjects' brains. Then both machines are also used to receive and interpret the information collected from both sides. When the subjects brain waves being detected are sent to the CPU, they are translated into thoughts with words or pictures, finally appearing on the monitor which the operator can read & understand.
- Machine schematic)
- | ---------------------- Subject------------------------- |
- | |
- - --------- | ------------
- Brain process unit--------------| Radiation
- receiv | |translates brain waves into thoughts | Emitter
- ___________ |with words, pictures, or languages,| -----------
- |also translates commands into |
- |electromagnetic waves which imitates
- |-----------electrical impulse of the brain |-----------|
- | ------------------------------------- |
- - -----------| |-------------
- comman | |monitor
- ------------ --------------
- The best way of detecting thoughts are to make the subject fall asleep and dream. So the investigator almost always do their jobs at night when you are asleep. But you must remember that they can collect your thoughts any time even when you are working. If the investigators want to find out any special information, there is another way which will lead the subject to continue in his thinking process. For example, They will use this machine to send a picture to the subject in his dream(or thinking process). The picture maybe a person's photo or a scene related to what the investigators want to know. This will lead the subject to think about this special information.
- To lead the subject into thinking about the information they need, the process work like this; First, the investigator will fax the picture into the C.P.U. and translate it into electromagnetic waves (it's frequency imitating the electrical impulses of the brain waves.), and send to the subject's brain. After the subject receives this picture in his dreams(or thinking), he will react to it in his dreams(or thinking). How the subject reacts in the dream(or thinking process) is just what the detectors need to know. This way, the subject's personalities or other histories will be totally known and maniuplated for use by the investigator.
- 2. Whenever this machine is being operated on high frequency, it can be used to kill you. The beam of high frequency radiation emitted from the machine can be aimed at your head or your body. If the target is your head, your central nervous system will be damaged. If the target is your body, your organs will be damaged. For example, If the target is your heart, it will cause heart problems. You'll die with heart attack suddenly or slowly depending on your body situation. If the target is your kidney’s, it'll reduce your sex ability. Even if the machine is not being operated on extreme high frequency, prolonged exposure to the radiation will still make a person ill and slowly cause his death. This machine can be installed into your automobile (or your home) because it can be remote controlled. This way, the investigator can monitor what you are thinking or when you are driving. They also can use high frequency radiation to interfere with your thinking process and make you feel sleepy while you are driving to cause a car accident on the highway. They will do this to get rid of the subject whom they cannot control or they don't like
- 3.": (It's the most frequently
Whenever the operators decide to get rid of their subjects, they can use this "Thoughts Detecting Machine" to play with the subject's mind. First, they will use the machines to find out the subject's secrets or intentions. Then, whereever the subject goes, the operators will meet him there and hint that they know his secrets. It is their purpose to make the subject feel that he has absolutely no privacy. This will give the subject the impression that everyone knows everything about him, Eventually, this will lead to paranoia and insanity. And it is NOT necessarily true. action. They will use the machine to talk to the subject. The investigators do this to drive the subject crazy or set him up to appear as insane. Now, let me explain how it works! The human brain is not only responsible for thoughts, but it's also a receiver for electrical impulses from various parts of the body. The brain translates these impulses into actual sounds or sensations. For example, the human ear only collects sound waves. It then translates these sound waves into electrical impulses and sends them to the brain. The brain translates these impulses into actual sounds. If you can directly send the electrical signal (which describes the voice) straight to the subject's brain. Then the subject will hear the sound without actually hearing it through the ears. The ears are completely bypassed in this hearing process. ( there is evidence, the researchers reported "They have enabled deaf people to talk on the phone again by putting electrodes into the ears of deaf people" & "they've made a blind woman see patterns of light by putting electrodes in the back of her brain"--
- In a special report from the mystery of sense of" Discover"
- magazine June 93).
- The "Thoughts Detecting Machine" uses the same principle to imitate the frequency of electrical impulses and actual sounds(generated by the ears). Then, this electromagnetic wave is aimed directly at the subject's brain. This will cause the subject to hear what the operators want him to hear without actually hearing it.
- The above principle is the most important information by which the investigator always abuse the "Thoughts Detecting Machine", to drive people mad. The investigators will use this for their second action when they find the subjects are strong enough and the first action didn't succeed. They will operate the electromagnetic waves as the electrical impulses of operator' voice (which are translated from operator' voice in the C.P.U.) and tranmitted to the target (subject's brain). The subject will hear what they say as normal dialogue in a whisper, but in actuality there is no voice that can be heard by the ears and the sunject can't see anyone else around except himself himself. This way can make the subject feel as if he is suffering from paranoia.
- If it didn't work, furthermore, they will use the machine to argue with the subject to make the subject angry. They are eager to make the subject angry, and to get him so incensend that he can't stop arguing with the operators who are hiding! They like to conduct this exercise when there are other people around the subject. Then the other people will agree that the subject is crazy because they didn't see anyone around there to argue with (the subject). It's the way in which investigators set the subject up and make it appear as if the subject is insane to others, or even make others think such things as that the subject was just arguing with a ghost! Then, at last, this will cause other people to treat the subject as insane.
- It's the most frequently used method to get rid of the subject.
- There is another way to drive people mad; I'll explain it to you as follows;
- When they decided to operate high radiation to get rid of a person. They'll keep hurting him by operating the electromagnetic waves. The subject doesn't know that he is slowly being killed by this machine. But even if does already know what the investigators are doing, they still keep doing it to drive him mad. It will make the subject angry but he can't fight back because they're hiding in a machine. The subject will find out what he faces is the invisible enemy. It'll be the most terrible time for him, knowing he can’t find out where the radiation waves are operated from. If the subject can't determine that it's another way to drive people mad. It will be just like what had happened as before which was written on the newspaper. " Some guys shoot a gun on the street to take out his anger on the
Strangers, or at children in a school or at people in a restaurant."
- And this guy will be charged with murder, or insanity, or is killed by the police or kills himself. Actually, the guy isn't really crazy, he knows somebody has set him up and it makes him angry, but he just doesn't have the knowledge about the "Thoughts Detecting Machine". So he never knows what he faces is the invisible enemy. He is hurt by someone and full of anger in his mind, but has no way to take out his anger on anyone he sees as responsible. It's just because there is no obvious enemy in front of him to fight with. By working on him day by day, the subject who be set up to take out his anger on everyone who he meets. He will appear to be insane to others at the end. The whole story is very simple to them who know the "Thoughts Detecting Machine", because the subject was just set up by the operators of ("Thoughts Detecting Machine").
- Who is being investigated has been treated only as a property of those doing the investigation. The machine uses invisible electromagnetic waves to invade people's privacy and read people's thoughts without a trace of any evidence. The subject is unaware that his thoughts are being read. So, the operators can uses this machine on anyone as many times as he please and hurt anyone without any permit. The most horrible thing is that the operators always uses this machine depending on his mood. When the operators are in a good mood, the subject may face a treatment. But when the operators are in a bad mood because he does not complety understand the subject with this machine, the operator will take out his anger on the subject and punish the subject with this machine until the subject is dead. The subject is not under any protection of law because there are no traces of any evidence with the weapon of radiation waves. The subject is treated only as their property. The investigators do believe that we (who are detected) belong to them (their kids or property) , and they can do anything to us even take away our life. Because they do everything by this invisible electromagnetic waves and that shows no trace of evidence. There is no law to regulate this group, also. The operating ways of the "Thoughts detecting machine" has built a real, new slave system and treated us only as their kids and properties. In other words, their SLAVES!
- moving toward Communism.